Smile: Assault on Stohess, Part 1

Chrysanthe rode up to her family mansion where Marcy was awaiting her arrival with a stable boy "Good to see you Madame" Marcy greeted when Chrysanthe got off the horse. "I'm surprised to see you how was your expedition?" the princess tilted her head back and sighed "Let's discuss that inside shall we?" 

~

Marcy's eyes followed Chrysanthe who paced back and forth in the office "When do you suggest we start?" she asked "Tonight if possible but let's not cause....a panic...let's keep them occupied" Chrysanthe took a seat at the desk "but" "But you don't know how to execute it" Marcy finished.

Chrysanthe sighed and leaned back in the chair, Marcy picked at her sharp black nails "May I suggest your grandmother's gardens they are extraordinary no doubt everyone will show up", "You're right the people of Wall Sina are nosy we can even throw in the crystal cave system on the estate" she said. Marcy placed a cup of tea in front of Chrysanthe 'When did she make tea?' "Uh Great! I'm glad that's settled" she took a sip "Now I need you and every maid to start spreading this news the nearby town is lively about now". 

Marcy bowed "Now I have to make an appearance at the Military Police headquarters" Chrysanthe announced preparing to leave "May I put out 'That' outfit Madame?" Marcy suggested Chrysanthe smirked at her servant's suggestion.

~

The ground of the Mansion was filled with people by morning Marcy directed the people as Christopher played with other children, Chrysanthe had left long ago.

"Your Highness welcome" an MP bowed Chrysanthe was dress in a simple white dress "How may we help you?" another asked "It's nothing I just came to inform about the function at my family estate" she said. 

"I'll relay the message to my superiors" they saluted and left Chrysanthe took a stroll through HQ she came upon the new recruits "Annie hey!" she smiled brightly. Annie's expression remained the same "Chrysanthe how are you?" Hitch's eyes widen "You're-You're" "I am" Chrysanthe coughed "See you later Annie" she punched Annie on her shoulder "Drop by the manor sometime! We have food and fun!" she waved her hand over her face "Sure is dusty in here right Annie?" .

Annie felt a cold shiver do down her spine "Right" she mumbled Chrysanthe gave them sweet smile before leaving.

*

Chrysanthe changed in to her scouts uniform "Ready?" she asked her new squad member "Y-Yeah" they stuttered. 

The entire city was quiet "Let's go" a cadet whispered in anticipation Chrysanthe felt something pull her, a familiar felling washed over her "Fu-" Chrysanthe slumped over on the roof "Miss?...Miss!?" "Captain Levi is gonna kill us"

~

"-uk" Cassandra raised her eyebrows at the young user "It's time I teach you something" "Is now the best time!" 

~Fin~