Wall: Assault on Stohess, Part 3

Eren and Annie began to fight but Annie seemed to switch from a direct attack to running "What is she doing?" Chrysanthe whispered trying to make sense of her enemy's actions. Her eyes widening at the realization "She's looking for an open space" Chrysanthe ran through another route in order to corner Annie "Where is she going?!" Hange shouted.

Once in an open space Annie dragged her hand on a building causing soldiers to fall out, every thing was on a stand still Chrysanthe was quietly behind Annie. Both Eren and Annie got into a fighting stance "Will they ever learn" Chrysanthe rolled her eyes, before they could lunge at eachother Chrysanthe kicked Annie in the back throwing her forward to Eren. He grabbed Annie's legs throwing her over a building Eren ran through a building he chased after her. 

Chrysanthe looked at how a once beautiful city was now damaged and on fire some civilians had remained to witness the anguish. "Just how the hell do they expect this to rebuild itself" 'Quit your bitching and help him' Cassandra pestered her descendant Chrysanthe ran to where Annie and Eren were brawling Chrysanthe joined in aiding in further damaging Annie's face "I'm sorry baby it's not you...well it is you". Until Annie threw them back Chrysanthe laid in the remains of a building "Is she trying to climb the walls? Oh fuck no" Chrysanthe got up and latched to Eren who was already attached to Annie's foot.

Not long after Annie kicked them off Chrysanthe fell on to her back "Shit!" she rolled out of the way before Eren landed with Annie's foot in his mouth. 'I think your friend is losing it' Cassandra moved to the like as if Eren could see her "I think he is" Annie fell back to the ground. Once she hit the ground Eren pinned her down smashing her head off her body for the first time Chrysanthe heard Eren's thoughts "I'll destroy the entire world!" she choked on her saliva.

Eren leaned down ripping the flesh from Annie's nape "Oh fuck" she got up from her position and grabbed Eren by the torso "Don't do this come on!" she groaned pulling him away. Suddenly Eren stopped "What?" she looked over his shoulder, Annie was crying. A gust of wind threw her back a bit but Chrysanthe regained her footing a light shone from Annie and Eren.

~

Chrysanthe walked over to where Annie was encased in a crystal "I've seen this before" she mumbled Levi had suited up to extract Eren and Chrysanthe. Eren had just woken up to see Chrysanthe walking away from them and Jean trying to break it. 

Jean was shouting at the girl Chrysanthe placed her hand on his shoulder "That's enough you're just wasting your blade" she placed her hand on the crystal, jolts of electricity was felt on her fingertips "hm that's odd"

She looked over to Eren's direction 'What did he mean by that?' "By what?" Cassandra had made her presence known 'He said 'I'll destroy the entire world' was it an impulsive statement or was it a declaration?' "I'm not sure either." "They're taking us in to  questioning Chrysanthe.. Chrysanthe" Jean called but Chrysanthe looked spaced out he waved his hand over her eyes but it yielded no reaction.   

'Do you think we should talk to Marcy about this' "Ease to it do not be quick to trust our family especially servants" 'Wait isn't that Marcy?' "Indeed it is"  "Chrysanthe!" Jean's hand coming down on her shoulder snapped her out of her conversation. "I'm sorry did you say something?" Jean sighed at her carelessness "The Military Police are taking us somewhere" he explained.

Chrysanthe moved his hand off "I will join you later" she walked to Marcy who was waiting with two horses "I take it that the mission was successful" she asked "Yes Ma'am it wasn't much to manage" Chrysanthe raised an eyebrow at Marcy's response "Wasn't much all those people?".

They followed after Annie as the soldiers transported her "Mistress those look lik-" "The crystals in the caves I know for now we follow them" Marcy saw this focused look before Chrysanthe had found something.