To You, in 2000 Years - The Fall of Shiganshina: Part 1

My name is Chrysanthe AuditoreI was born in Shiganshina but lived in a mansion in Wall Sina..

When I was about 4 I moved back to Shiganshina with my mother and father. Mother said something about 'A quieter life'.

100 years ago these vile creatures named Titans appeared on the earth wiping out almost all humans but we built walls so they cant get in....well thats what I thought. I was only 10... when it happened.

My family has a secret but I'm not allowed to tell, people only call me princess because when times come for a new heir of humanity. I have to maintain order through out the walls but the truth is hidden in my family.

My father is a higher up in the military force to defend us from the Titans, my mother was one until she gave birth to me now she takes care of me wherever we go people would treat us like royalty. Mom didn't like the royal treatment so we moved back to Shiganshina when I was very young.

I don't remember much but I was best friends with Eren,my mother's best friend's son then we went on a trip to meet Mikasa but that turned out differently. Oh and they say I have a funny Accent I don't know what that means. I always wanted to know what is it like to live beyond the wall.

My other friend, Armin told me his parents snuck out to see what's its like thing didn't go their way.

"Chrysanthe!" I heard someone calling my name "Chrysanthe!" the person shook my shoulders snapping me out of my daze. "Oh...Mikasa" I said pulling myself off of the ground helping her collect firewood.

We both went to get Eren "Eren!" I called to him, he seem to snap out of it "We should head back" Mikasa told him."Why are you here?" Eren asked I giggled "Try asking us again when you're awake" Mikasa told him again.

"I'm not I'm just .....I don't know....it's like the dream I was having was going on forever" Eren rubbed his face. I got the firewood and put in on my back "Eren...have you been...been crying?" I asked softly tilting my head.

Eren gasped touching his face, I reached down wiping his tears "It's okay I'll dry your tears."

"Do me a favor huh? don't let anyone know I was crying" Eren begged us as we made our way back to the city.

"Yeah Yeah still though you don't even remember why? might want to have your dad look into that" Mikasa suggested "Right cause tearing up is usually a medical thing" Eren sassed.

"Somebody messing with yuh?" Mr Hannes asked his face red as if he was drinking.

"Oh hey Mr Hannes" Eren greeted "Or you just got on Mikasa and Chrys' bad side" Mr Hannes accused leaning closer.

"No! What are you even talking about!" Eren exclaimed then he got a whiff "You smell like a tavern!" the laughter came from Mr Hannes' coworkers.

"If only tears were cups of ale!" One exclaimed I sighed "Of course"Eren muttered "You kids care for a swing?" Mr Hannes asked drunkenly.

I whimpered and hid closer to Mikasa "Aren't you..uh ..on watch?" Eren asked.

Mr Hannes did the salute "Yup! watching the old gig we are thirsty work playing sentry.." I didn't listen after that 'he's so drunk'.