23 | Leaky Cauldron

23 | Leaky Cauldron

When morning came, Mia and Geneve left to go to Diagon Alley to buy some last minute gifts. Mia had everything planned on what to buy for her cousin and for Geneve and Gabriel.

"We'll meet up at the Leaky Cauldron in an hour, okay?" Geneve asked.

Mia nodded. "Okay. See you in an hour."

Mia bought two pairs of jumper for the twins with matching mittens. A new pair of robes for her uncle and auntie. She also got books for them. Mia had time, nonetheless she went to the Leaky Cauldron.

"One butterbeer please." she smiled sweetly before sitting down.

"Hello, love." he grinned before sitting down next to her.

"Sirius, what are you doing here?"

"Buying gifts. I'm with James and his parents." he answered happily.

"I'm surprised you aren't having Christmas with your family." she said casually.

Sirius scratched the back of his neck. "I ran away."

Her eyes widen. "What?" she exclaimed.

"I ran away, Mia. I couldn't take it anymore. I wish I could've left sooner. I wish I brought Regulus with me."

Mia sighed before wrapping her arm around his shoulder giving him a side hug.

"Regulus would've never come with you, Sirius. He's happy and contented with where he is." Mia said. A part of her wished that Regulus did leave with Sirius.

"Mia." Geneve cooed.

Mia faked coughed as she stood up. "Gen, ready to go?" she asked.

"Aren't you going to introduce me to your friend?" Geneve asked with a teasing smile on her face.

"Geneve, Sirius. Sirius, Geneve."

Geneve held out her hand and Sirius gladly shook it.

Geneve smiled at the boy. "Pleasure to meet you, Sirius." Geneve said as she pulled her hand away

"I'm delighted." Sirius said before facing Mia. "Are you coming for New Year, Mia? James told me he invited you."

Before Mia could reply, Geneve spoke up.

"Of course she'll come. We best be off, Sirius. Wonderful to meet you again." Geneve smiled once more before pulling the brunette away.

A few moments later, James arrived coming to get Sirius so that they could go back home.

"Ready to go?"

"Hey, you just missed Mia."

James beamed. "Really?" he asked.

Sirius nodded. "Geneve said she'll be at New Year." he informed as they walked out of the Leaky Cauldron.

James' brows furrowed. "Who's Geneve?"

Sirius smirked. "Mia's hot aunt."