73 | Valentine's Day Part 2

Mia was inside James' head boy chambers. She placed all of the flowers and chocolates on the table before sitting on top of James'. She was waiting for James to finish changing his quidditch robes.

Her jaw dropped when James came out of the bathroom with a towel hanging around his torso. He didn't seem to mind to be walking around only wearing towel.

She bit her lower lip as saw James' bare toned chest. He met her gaze, making the girl look away from him, flustered.

He chuckled, running his hands through his hair as the walked towards her. He bent down, grabbing her chin to make her look at him.

"Liking the view, love?" he smirked.

Mia chuckled nervously, her face heating up. "You should really get dressed. You mustn't be late for quidditch practice." Mia said, quietly.

He hummed in response, placing a kiss on her neck.

"James." Mia warned.

"Mia." James cooed as he placed another kiss on her collarbone. "Do you want me to stop?" he asked, pushing the girl backwards, letting her lay down on the bed.

She giggled when the boy hovered over her. "No, but you have to get to quidditch practice."

"Quidditch practice can wait." he placed his soft lips onto hers.

The sound of someone knocking on the portrait made James stop.

"Prongs! Quidditch practice!" Haven hollered from outside.

"That's our cue. Go get dressed." Mia pushed him softly before placing a kiss on his cheek. Mia stood up but he grabbed her wrist to prevent her from leaving.

James pouted. "I need one more to have a bit of energy to get up."

Mia rolled her eyes before placing a kiss on his lips.

She shrieked when she pulled her on top of him. He held both her thighs to hold her in place. She smirked before she placed a kiss on his lips before she jump off him.

"Get dressed. I'll meet you there." Mia said, fixing her skirt. "Bye bye." she said before she went out of the portrait hole

"You're driving me insane, De Martel!" James yelled.

"I know!" Mia said before closing the portrait door.

"Please tell me both of you shagged." Haven grinned as soon as Mia stepped out.

"What? No!" Mia denied, her face heating up in embarrassment. "How was your Valentine's day, Haven?"

Haven shrugged. "My day started with my head in the toilet. I hate morning sickness."

"How's the baby?" Mia asked. "Do you know what's the sex of the baby?" she whispered.

Haven shook her head. "No. It's still early. Maybe after four months." she answered. "How are things going with you and James?"

"It's going so good." Mia groaned. "James is amazing."

Haven smiled. "That's good. James really likes you. It's good that you like him too."

"Well, I like James very much." Mia said, smiling from ear to ear.

When they got to the stands, they witnessed Savannah and Remus arguing but they stopped as soon as they're friends arrived.