25 | Drawing Room

25 | Drawing Room

It was the afternoon of December 31th, Mia was packing her trunk to leave for the remaining holiday. She didn't thought Geneve was serious about letting her go to thr Potter Manor until she reminded Mia that she needed to pack.

Leo and Monica were playing inside her room. They were always with her wherever she goes, they even slept in her bed every night. Mia didn't mind, she liked those kids.

"Do you really have to leave?" Leo asked, lowly.

"I have to." Mia sadly said. "I promise. I'll come visit at Easter, okay?"

"Pinky promise?" Monica asked, pulling her pinky finger in front of Mia.

Mia chuckled as she pinky promised to her cousin. "Pinky promise."

"Children, can I have a moment with Mia?" Gabriel asked. "Also, your mother is taking out the ice cream."

The twins came running as they heard something about ice cream, causing the two to chuckle.

"Ready to go?" he asked.

Mia nodded as she shut her trunk close. She grabbed her grandfather's journal and gave it back to her uncle.

"Keep it. I'm sure you'll be needing it." he smiled. "Have you finished reading it?"

"No but I'm close, I guess." Mia shrugged.

Gabriel nodded. "I'll get your trunk. Go and say goodbye to Gen. She'll miss you."

"I'll miss her too." Mia said. "Also, I'll staying here on Easter, if that's alright."

He beamed. "Of course it's alright. The twins loves you. We all love you."

"I'm sure you do."

Once Mia had said goodbye to everyone, Gabriel and her apparated in front of the Potter Manor.

A knock on the door alerted James. He came running towards the door, quickly opening it, only to be disappointed not to see Mia instead it was Haven.

James frowned. "Sirius is inside the drawing room with Remus." he informed.

"What's with the long face, Prongs?" Haven asked as she took off her coat.

"Nothing, Hawks. Just go and see Sirius. Mate's missed you over the last few days." he said nonchalantly.

Haven nodded before heading to the drawing room. James on the other hand went to his room with a sad look on his face.

Mia was apparated in front of door of the manor. She rang the doorbell, she thought James would be the one to open the door but she was wrong. A slightly older woman opened the door.

"Hello. You must be Amelia." Euphemia said with a smile on her face. "Come in." she moved aside, letting the brunette entered.

"You must be Mrs. Potter. Nice to finally meet you, Mrs. Potter." Mia smiled as she pulled her trunk inside of the house.

"You don't have to keep calling me Mrs.Potter, love. Mia would be fine." She smiled.

Mia chuckled. "I'm not laughing about your name. I'm laughing because we both have the same nickname." she explained when she saw Euphemia's bewildered expression.

"Is it okay if I call you Amelia?" she asked. "I always loved that name. I was supposed to name James that but he turned out to be a boy."

"You should've named him Amelia after all. That would've been funny." Mia joked causing Euphemia to laugh.

"Leave your trunk here. I'll get James to put it in your room. Meanwhile, I suggest you go to the drawing room, your friends are there." Euphemia said as she entered the kitchen.

"Thank you!" she said before going to the drawing room.

Mia didn't bother knocking which she regretted once she entered the room. Haven was in her underwear and Sirius wasn't wearing anything.

Mia's eyes widen as she went out and closing the door behind her.

"There are like hundreds of room here, Sirius! And you had to do it there? Gross." Mia shuddered at the sight she had witnessed.

"Sorry!" Haven and Sirius said in unison.

"You should learn to knock." Sirius called out.

"You should learn to keep your businesses inside a bedroom."