107 | Weird

107 | Weird

"You had your wedding without me?" Mia frowned.

"It was a spontaneous moment, Amy. We were feeling spontaneous." Sirius answered as he placed Elijah on his lap.

"When was the wedding?" Mia asked.

"Three months ago." Sirius answered. "It was a short ceremony, but it was beautiful." Sirius sighed.

"Sounds like you really enjoyed your wedding, huh?"

"Especially the honeymoon." Sirius smirked.

"Please don't tell me another baby is going to pop out of Haven."

Sirius shook his head. "Not yet. I already feel bad for raising Elijah during the war. I can't raise another one without overthinking that deatheaters might find us and kill us."

"Your family is safe, Pads. You don't have to worry so much." Mia assured.

"Did you know that I treat you like my own sister?" Sirius asked.

"Really? I didn't know."

"Now, you do." Sirius said. "You are the sister I never had."

"Why so touchy feely today, Pads?" Mia asked with a teasing grin on her face. "Who are you and what have you done to Sirius Black?"

He rolled his eyes at her. "Just know that I'm always here for you."

"I know. I'm grateful." Mia said, smiling. "Grayson still treats me like I'm a fragile person but it's fine. He gets me whatever I want." she grinned.

"Are you sure you're fine?" Sirius asked.

"I am. It's been two months. I'm fine. James is helping me cope with..... you know. I'm fine now."

"That's good." Sirius nodded. "Have you talked to Savannah and Remus lately?" Sirius asked.

"I'm going to their house." she paused, glancing at her watch. "Now. I have to go." Mia said. "I will see you soon, Elijah. I love you." she cooed before kissing the top of his head.

"Stay safe, alright?" Sirius reminded. "And remember that I'm always here for you."

She smiled. "I know and also, you're one of my brothers, Pads. Remember that. I'll see you soon."

Mia had a smile on her face as soon as she saw little Damian playing with his father. Before Mia could step any closer, Savannah stopped her.

"Hey, can I talk to you?" Savannah asked. "But not here."

Mia nodded. "Sure. What's going on?" she asked as soon they entered the kitchen.

Savannah sighed. "I'm telling you this because I loved Damon and I'm sure he'd want you to know about it." She said, lowly.

"Ladies." Remus smiled. "Mia, can you hold Damian for a sec. He misses you and I'll help Sav with the food."

Mia was skeptical but reluctantly nodded. "Sure." she said, carrying Damian to the other room. "You're parents are acting really weird today." Mia cooed. "Why are your parents acting weird?"

"Why did you ask for us to meet?" James asked, slipping his into the pockets of his coat.

"James, I'm pregnant."

A/N: Two chapters left until the epilogue.