10 | Project baby

10 | Project baby

"Are we actually waiting for her?" James groggily asked.

"Can't it wait till tomorrow?" Peter asked, yawning.

Remus narrowed his eyes at the two. "It can't. We have to apologize right now. Sirius, can you go get the map?"

Sirius nodded before running up to their dormitories. He grabbed the map from Prongs' trunk.

He tapped his wand on top of the parchment before muttering. "I solemnly swear that I am up to no go."

His eyes searched for the brunette's name. His eyes widen in shock as he saw her name but she wasn't alone. He quickly ran down the stairs.

"Take a look at this." he panted as he handed over the map to his friends.

Their eyes widen as well.

"Why on earth is she with him on this hour?" James sneered.

"Maybe there doing the project." Peter suggested.

"Yeah. Project baby." Sirius joked. The three marauderd glared at him, causing him to smile apologetically. "Sorry."

"Peter is right. Maybe they were doing the project they were paired for. We can't assume right away." Remus said, sounding like he was convincing himself rather than convincing his friends.

"She's comin' in!" Peter panicked.

"Mischief managed." muttered James.

Mia walked inside with a smile on her face and her cheeks were slightly pink from Regulus kissing her cheek.

"Good Evening, Mia." the boys said in unison.

"Good evening." Mia said while she avoided eye contact from them.

"Wanted to apologize what we said earlier." Remus started, making Mia look at them.

"We didn't mean to offend you." Peter shyly said.

"We're sorry that we offended you." Sirius gave her a small smile.

James sighed. "We're sorry. We shouldn't poke around your business." James finished.

Mia beamed. "It's alright. You're all forgiven." Mia said. "I'll see you boys tomorrow. Good night." she said before going up to her dormitory.

"That wasn't so bad." Remus said as he say back down.

"I know, Moony. I expected that she wouldn't even hear us out." Sirius said.

"I told you. She doesn't stay mad at anyone for long." James muttered.

As Mia got upstairs, she was happy to see Lily and Marlene awake and their other roommates were not in their beds.

Lily was the first one to noticed that Mia was smiling like an idiot. Marlene followed the redhead's gaze and her brows furrowed upon seeing Mia.

"Why are you so bloody happy?" Marlene asked, raising a brow at her. "Did you shag with someone?" Marlene exclaimed.

"What? No! Gross!" Mia quickly denied. "A boy kissed my cheek." she blushed.

"Really? Who did?" Lily excitingly asked.

"Regulus Black." Mia whispered.

"Regulus Black?" The two exclaimed causing Mia to shush them down.

"It's weird because I never felt like this before. Regulus is messing me up." Mia groaned.

Marlene rolled her eyes at her best friend. "Oh please. Black isn't ruining you. I'm actually glad he's making you experience this." She grinned. "Also, Damon's the one who ruined Lily." she added.

The redhead narrowed her eyes at the blonde and Mia laughed."Rude." Lily muttered.

"I better go change. I wanna go to sleep." Mia yawned before walking towards the bathroom. "Also, the boys apologized." Mia said before closing the bathroom door.

"That's odd." Lily said.

"Why?"

"I never thought that James and Sirius would ever apologize." Lily said whilst she laid in bed.