35 | Secrets, Secrets, and More Secrets

"You're a what?" Mia exclaimed.

Both De Martel brothers shushed her.

"Legilimens, Amelia. Should we explain to you what that is?" Grayson teased.

Mia glared at him. "Since when? Why haven't you told me? Does mom and dad know? Does Lily know?" Mia frantically asked.

"Melia, chill out. One question at a time." Damon calmly said.

"Since when are you a legilimens?" Mia asked.

"Since November." the slytherin boy answered.

"Does mom and dad know?"

"No." Grayson answered. "They can't know."

"I'll keep that in mind." she nodded. "Why didn't tell me sooner?"

"Why didn't you tell us about uncle Gabe?" Damon asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

Mia tensed up. She was about to ask how he knows but that'll be stupid. "Stop reading my mind, Damon."

Grayson's eyes widen. "So, it's true? Uncle Gabe's back." Grayson said, nonchalantly.

"He is. I wanted to tell you but he told me not to tell anyone. Not even to the both of you." Mia muttered.

Damon sighed. "It's alright, Mia."

"What did he want?" Grayson asked.

Mia glanced at Damon, who was encouraging her to tell their big brother.

She told them about their grandparents, the spell, the diaries, their grandfather's brother, and thing about Dumbledore.

Grayson furrowed his brows. "Dumbledore? What's he have to do with our family?"

"I don't know yet. I just know our grandfather and his brother asked for his help. About the spell" Mia said.

"Why do you neee the spell?" Damon curiously asked.

Mia shrugged. "I don't know but something just tells me I need to find it."

"We could help." Grayson offered. "We know the nooks and crannies of the manor."

"We could search for it on Easter break." Damon suggested.

Mia shook her head. "I can't. I promised them I'd come for Easter break."

"Who?" they asked in unison.

"Uncle Gabe and his family." Mia said casually.

"Uncle Gabe has children?" Damon shockedly exclaimed as he read Mia's mind.

"He has?" Grayson gapped.

Mia grinned as she nodded. "We can go there together. It'll be fun. You will love the twins."

"Never would've expect that cool uncle Gabriel would settle down." Grayson said, shaking his head.

"By the way, Grayson, who's the girl you brought to the manor?" Mia asked, glancing over her shoulder.

"Just a girl." Grayson shrugged and Mia and Damon smirked at their older brother. "We aren't together, if that's what you're thinking. She just had Christmas with us." he clarified.

Grayson was telling the truth. He didn't like the girl, he just felt bad for her, so he invited her to spend Christmas with him. The girl didn't mind.

"What's her name?" Mia asked.

"Savannah Salvador." Grayson answered, nonchalantly.

"The girl from my potions class." Damon whispered.

"You like a sixth year?" Mia asked, shocked.

Grayson rolled his eyes. "I don't like her." he repeated. "She's beautiful but I don't like her that way." he said. "Besides, I like someone else."

Damon rolled his eyes. "Anyway, I need the help of both of you. Lily's birthday is coming up and I need help planning a surprise party."

"Well, tell us what she likes and dislike so we'll visualize the party." Grayson suggested.

"Well, I don't know."

"Bloody boyfriend of the year." Grayson sniggered.

Damon narrowed his eyes at the Ravenclaw. "Says the one who's too scared to ask a girl out."

"Shove off, Damon."

"Bunch of babies." Mia uttered on her breath as she watched her brothers start to argue.

After they've discussed things about the birthday, they swore to each other not to discuss the things they've talked about to anyone. Mia was exhausted as she entered the portrait hole. She was surprised to see James still awake.

"What are you doing up?" Mia asked the bespectacled boy.

He smirked. "What are you doing after hours?" He countered.

"Nothing." Mia shrugged before sitting next to him on the couch. "What's with the parchment? Thinking about writing something?"

James grinned. "Promise not to tell anyone?"

Mia nodded. "Promise."

James pulled out his wand and placed it on top of the parchment before muttering.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."

Mia's blue eyes sparkled as she saw the Maruader's Map.

"Messer Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs are proud to present the Maruaders Map." Mia read.  Her eyes widened as she saw that it was a map of Hogwarts. "You made this? You and the others?"

"Yes, we did." James smugly said.

"You are bloody amazing, James Potter."

"I know I am, love." James smirked.

James watched her in amusement as she went on about how wonderful and smart the map is. He couldn't help but stare at her beautiful and bright blue eyes. The beautiful eyes that would never look at his way, the way she looks at Regulus.

A/N : Thank you for 4k reads!!! I love all of you!!