82 | Breakfast in bed

James woke up to see his girlfriend hugging his waist. He chuckled at the sight of his girlfriend looking peaceful and very much naked.

He slowly got off the bed and got a pair of her underwear and a white shirt. He dressed his girlfriend up, placing a kiss on top of her head before wearing a shirt over his head and a pair of sweatpants. He left the room and went to the kitchen to get Mia some food.

To his surprise, all of his friends were inside the kitchen, cooking and eating.

James beamed. "Good morning, everyone." he greeted.

Damon was fuming but Lily held him in his place. Haven, Sirius, Marlene, Maven, and Peter were trying to control their laughter. Savannah and Remus were shaking their heads.

"How was your night, James?" Haven asked.

"Was it enjoyable?" Sirius asked, trying to hold his laughter.

"How's Mia?" Maven snorted.

James rolled his eyes. "Oh shut up."

"You could've at least put a silencing spell." Damon grumbled. "I heard my sister losing her virginity to a arsehole." he shuddered.

"And Evans lost hers to a compulsive liar. Cheers." James said before giving a tray of food with him and stepping out of the kitchen.

"From a cheery James to a harsh James. You ruined his mood, Damon." Savannah said.

Damon rolled his eyes. "I'm not an impulsive liar."

Mia was sore. She was sore when she woke up. She was surprised to see that she was wearing underwear and a shirt. She glanced over to the door that was opening.

"Morning, Amelia." James greeted, pressing his lips on her forehead.

"Why are we having breakfast in bed?" Mia asked before taking a sip of her coffee.

"Because your brother is a dick." James said, casually. "And they might've heard us last night."

Mia choked on her coffee. James patted her back to help her cough.

"They heard?!" Mia exclaimed. "We forgot to put silencing spell. This is so embarrassing." Mia groaned.

James kissed the side of her head. "Don't worry, love. They'll be constantly teasing us but I'm sure they'll get over it."

"And if they don't?"

"We'll prank them." James grinned, making Mia laugh.

"We can't prank Haven and Savannah. They are pregnant."

"Then, we won't prank them. We'll prank the others."

"I love you, Potter."

"And I love you, Amelia."

A/N: Damon the compulsive liar, everyone!!