51 | Lunch

51 | Lunch

Mia took the classes Transfiguration, Herbology, Potions, Charms, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Ancient Runes, and Arithmancy. She decided to pick the classes she liked the most. The less classes she chose, the smaller chance that she might see Regulus.

"I wish you good luck this year, Mia." Professor McGonagall smiled.

"Thank you, Professor."

Mia and Marlene walked to their first class together, Herbology. They had the same classes together except Marlene didn't have Transfiguration, Ancient Runes, and Arithmancy.

"Where were you this morning? When we woke up, you were already gone." Marlene asked.

"I went with the boys. I proposed a plan." Mia smirked.

Marlene gasped. "Are you going pranking with them?" Marlene asked and Mia nodded. "Good for you."

"Thanks, but don't tell Lils. I'll get a lecture on how to be more responsible." Mia said, chuckling.

"Merlin, I just remembered when she lectured me in fourth year." Marlene laughed. "You cannot keep sleeping in class, Marls. You'll fail if you do. Be more responsible." Marlene mimicked Lily's voice.

After three classes, Mia was exhausted than usual. A hand grabbing her arm made her yelp and the boy grinned at her.

"You scared the shite out of me." Mia glared at him.

He rolled his eyes at the brunette. "Let's go. We are eating lunch." James dragged her along.

"Don't you have class today?" Mia asked.

James shook his head. "I have free period." he answered. "You exercise for the prank later?"

"Of course I am, but I'm more excited for lunch." She grinned. "I cannot believe you blokes survived sixth year, I'm already dying on this bloody first day."

James rolled his eyes. "You'll make it. Damon made it." James remarked, making Mia laugh.

"You really like making fun of my brother, don't you?" Mia asked before sitting down on the Gryffindor table.

"Liked." James corrected. "I liked making fun of him."

Regulus was watching them from across the room. A scowl on his face appeared as he saw the two of them laughing.

"Where are the others?" Mia asked as she ate her a sandwich.

"Sirius is with Haven, Remus is at Arithmancy, and Peter at Muggle Studies." James answered. "What's your next class?"

"I have free period." she answered. "How about you?"

"Potions. I hope that Savannah's my partner. She's excellent at potions." James praised.

"Yeah. From what I heard from Remus, she's really good." Mia agreed, glancing at her watch. "You are going to be late. You better go."

"Shite. Will you be alright?" he asked.

Mia nodded. "Go on. I'll be fine, Prongs."

After Mia finished her lunch, she wanted to take a nap for an hour but as she stepped out of the Great Hall, she was pulled into a broom closet.

"What are you doing with Potter?" he hissed, his hands clutching both her arms, tightly.

Mia narrowed her eyes at him as she peeled his hands off her arms.

"Shove off." Mia hissed before she walked out of the broom closet.

"Don't you dare walk out on me." he growled.

Mia scoffed as she pulled out her wand. "Flipendo!"

As Mia threw the jinx at him, Regulus was thrown against the wall, groaning as he dropped to the floor.

"I told you I won't hesitate to hex or jinx you if you get even an inch closer to me." Mia spat, narrowing her eyes at the groaning boy.

"You made that perfectly clear." Regulus hissed.

"Ms. De Martel! What on earth are you doing?" Professor McGonagall exclaimed.

"Proving to him that I keep my word." Mia said, lowly.

The Transfiguration Professor looked at her with disappointment in her eyes. "10 points from Gryffindor. Detention tomorrow, Ms. De Martel."