11 | Episkey

11 | Episkey

"What on earth happened to you?" Mia asked as she burst into the hospital wing.

"I'm sick, you dimwit." Regulus coughed.

Mia moved away from him, pretending to be disgusted. "Ew."

Regulus rolled his eyes.

Ever since Regulus kissed her cheeks, they pretended like nothing happened to avoid being awkward. They became ever more close since then. Mia was starting to get close with the Maruaders as well after they've apologized to her.

"I can't make it to the patrol later, is it alright if you do it on your own? I'll make it up to you." Regulus asked before he sneezed.

Mia nodded. "Of course." she said. "I better go. Feel better." Mia kissed his cheek before leaving the hospital wing.

Mia was patrolling by herself, it was late and she didn't suspect anyone to be awake until she saw Severus Snape leaving the castle.

She sighed as she ran up to him. "Excuse me! You aren't allowed to leave the castle. It's passed curfew." she stated.

Severus looked down on the prefect. "Why would I listen to you?" he hissed.

"Because I'm a prefect and it's the rules, Snape." Mia boldly said.

The greasy hair boy scoffed. "If you come with me, I won't be in trouble." he muttered to himself.

"I'm sorry?"

His lips rose up into a small smile before he grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the castle.

"What on earth are you doing, Snape?" Mia hissed as she tried to squirm out of Severus' grasp. The boy only held her even mo tight than before.

"Stay still!" he yelled.

Mia's eyes widen as they approached the Whomping Willow.

"Are you mad? Let go of me! You're going to get up killed!"

He rolled his eyes as he pushed the knot on the tree's base. The Whomping Willow became frozen. Mia stared in awe but she was quickly pulled away by the slytherin boy.

"What are we even doing her—"

Mia was cut off was a loud howling noise. The two stopped walking and froze in their place. The howling and growling continued on and sent shivers down their spines.

"What is that?" Mia asked.

"Werewolf." The boy blurted.

Meanwhile inside the shrieking shack, the three marauders, Prongs, Padfoot, and Wormtail were trying to keep their friend calm before they could release him into the forest.

A smell of perfume caught the black dog off. The werewolf smelt it as well because the walked towards the door and started clawing his way out. The werewolf got out of the room.

"Do you smell that?" Padfoot asked his two friends as the ran.

"The perfume? Yeah. It smells like.... Mia!" Prongs exclaimed.

"What's she doing here?" Wormtail asked.

"I don't know. I didn't expect her to come. I expect it to be Snivellus." Sirius started to panic.

"What did you do, Pads?" James asked.

"I'll explain later. We have to get her out of here." the black dog said.

The three animagus looked shocked as the werewolf stood in front of a scared to death Mia and behind Mia was Snape. They were even more shocked when the werewolf pushed Mia aside and growled at Snape.

Prongs pushed the werewolf with his antlers and Snape got his opportunity to run.

The three pushed their werewolf friend back to the room before the went back downstairs, turning back into human.

"Start explaining, Pads." James demanded.

Sirius sighed, the guilt evident in his eyes. "I gave Snivellus a tip, a way to get inside the Whomping Willow."

"Why would you do that? You know too well that Remus would be exposed!" James angrily said.

"I know. I wasn't thinking straight." Sirius said.

While the two were arguing, Peter went to check on Mia. His eyes widen due to the fact that the girl was unconscious and her head was bleeding.

"Guys! We have to get her to Madam Pomfrey!" Peter yelled.

James and Sirius looked at each other for a moment before running towards Peter.

"What happened?" Sirius asked.

"She's bleeding!" Peter panicked.

Sirius swiftly carried the girl into his arms and ran out of the shrieking shack, ignoring the shouts of his friends.

"Madam Pomfrey! Help!" Sirius yelled, waking up the witch.

Her eyes widen at the sight of the unconscious girl. "Mr. Black! What happened? Place her down on the bed. Quickly!"

Sirius hesitated. "She was out patrolling and she must've fell. We found her like this." he lied as he gently placed Mia on the bed. He couldn't tell Madam Pomfrey about what really happened.

Madam Pomfrey pulled out her want and pointed at Mia's bleeding head. "Episkey!"

Madam Pomfrey went to check if the bleeding stopped but to her surprise it didn't stop. It was still bleeding.

"Is she going to be okay?" James asked in a worried tone as he entered the Hospital Wing with Wormtail.

"Episkey." it didn't work once again. She tried every healing spell she knew but it still won't stop.

"Boys, I want you to get the Headmaster right away. The password is gumdrop." Madam Pomfrey ordered. "Now!"

The three Maruaders went running as soon as she yelled.

"Why isn't the spell working?"