68 | Safe House

68 | Safe House

Damon and Lily apparated to the safe house of Gabriel and Geneve De Martel. Grayson was supposed to pick them up but he had to do something.

"Are you really sure you want to do this, Lils? I can bring you home before I go there." Damon asked, worried.

Lily shook her head. "I'm doing this for you and Mia. I'm not backing down." she said, intertwining her fingers with his.

Damon sighed before going inside the safe house.

No one knows where this location is located except for the members of the Order of the Phoenix. Grayson and Damon De Martel were recruited last year and a month ago, Lily Evans was recruited.

"Damon." Gabriel greeted.

Damon acknowledged him with a a curtly nod.

"This must be the famous Lily Evans." Gabriel pulled out his hand and the redhead gladly shook it. "Gabriel De Martel. Damon's uncle."

Lily smiled a little. "Pleasure to meet you, sir." she said before pulling her hand away.

"Damon, can I have a word with you?" Gabriel asked, politely.

"Lily's coming with me." Damon said, sharply. "She has it. Don't worry." he said, boredly.

Gabriel frowned. "Good. Let's head to the kitchen." he said.

When they reached the kitchen, they saw Geneve drinking tea with the leaders of the Order. Albus Dumbledore, Alastor Moody, Minerva McGonagall, and Kingsley Shacklebolt.
They were the only ones in the Order that knew about the De Martels' secrets.

McGonagall didn't like that her students were joining the Order, but she can't stopped them from joining.

"Close the door." Moody ordered.

"Have a seat and we shall begin." Dumbledore said.

"Did you bring the journals?" Shacklebolt asked the two.

Lily nodded before pulling out the three journals of Anthony De Martel from her purse before placing it down on the table.

"What are you going to do with the journals now?" Damon asked. "Those journals contain the nasty blood spell." he added.

"We are not going to use that blood spell for are our benefit, Mister De Martel." McGonagall assured.

"We want find the spell to simply remove it from Amelia." Moody said.

"What? Why?" Damon asked, furrowing his brows. "Tha spell keeps her protected from every single spell out there! Every single one. Why would you want to remove it from her?"

"Because, dear brother, that spell drove our grandmother to insanity." Grayson said as he entered the kitchen. "Gen, the children are with the Tonks." he said, smilling.

"What do you about that?" Lily asked.

"You see, my mother killed herself not because my father died but because she was so sick of Austin De Martel haunting her from the dead." Gabriel explained, bitterly. "We thought that Mia wouldn't experience what my mother experienced—."

"But you were wrong." Damon finished.

"When we found out that Mia had a dream of Austin De Martel, we knew we had to get rid of that nasty spell out of her." Grayson explained as he sat down.

"Or else?" Lily asked.

Grayson was about to say something but someone beat him to it.

"Or else she'll die." Damon said, quietly. "What can I do to help?"

"Don't let her cause too much attention to herself." Shacklebolt requested. "No one can't know about this."

"Bit too late for that." Damon hissed. "She told Sirius Black and...." he trailed off.

Moody's forehead creased. "And?"

Damon sighed deeply. "Regulus Black threw a jinx at her to test the theory of You-know-who." he explained. "He invited Mia to spend the holiday."

Grayson's forehead creased. "And? Did she?"

"Of course not. Are you stupid?" Damon asked, annoyed. "She's staying the with Savannah when we left for the train."

"Why would Black invite Mia to spend the holiday with him?" Geneve asked.

"Simple." Moody answered. "You-know-who wants to meet her."

"Why?" Lily asked.

"She's a peculiar witch, Evans. Who wouldn't like to meet a special witch like her?"