78 | Why?

78 | Why?

"Lily, are you staying with us during the Easter holiday?" Mia asked. "I'm sure Gabriel and Geneve would like to meet you."

"Yes. I've been dreaming of the day that I get to meet Monica and Leo." Lily smiled, happily.

"Who's Monica and Leo?" James asked, wrapping his arm around Mia's waist.

"Our cousins." Damon answered.

"Leo is the cutest and the sweetest." Mia said.

"And Monica is the scary one. I swear that girl would literally make everyone around jump in fear whenever they see her." Damon chuckled.

"Monica sounds like someone who can be a pranker one day." Peter said, grinning.

"I agree. Monica sounds amazingly brilliant!" Sirius exclaimed.

"When can we meet them?" Remus asked.

"Never." Mia and Damon answered in unison making them frown.

"Why not?" James asked.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but you boys are a bad influence to my little cousins." Damon said, nonchalantly.

Thr marauders gasped at the brunette.

"We are not!" Sirius argued.

"We are great role models." James added.

"Actually, both of you are." Peter said.

"Peter and I are the good role models." Remus agreed.

"You really aren't spending Easter with us?" James asked as he stroked her hair.

"I can't. It's my cousins' birthday. I need to be there. I'm still thinking about what I'm going to get them for their birthday." she said, frowning.

"Why don't you invite them at the manor?" He suggested.

Mia glanced at her boyfriend. "Are you serious?"

"No, I'm James. Sirius is—"

"I really hate you." She glared at him, playfully.

James chuckled, pressing his lips on top of her head. "I'm not joking, love. I want to meet your cousins, your uncle and your auntie."

"My cousins are five years old, are you sure you want to meet them? Monica can be quite...... mean."

"So? I want to meet them. They sound delightful." James smiled. "Plus, it'll be fun. We are fun."

Mia rolled her eyes. "Fine. I'll send them a letter tomorrow. I'm sure Monica and Leo are going to be happy to get out of the house." Mia said.

Before they knew it, they were on their way to Kings Cross. Everyone was excited to spend their holiday at the Potter Manor. James on the hand was a bit nervous to meet Mia's uncle and aunt.

"So, are Gabriel meeting us at the station or at the manor?" Damon asked, yawning.

"Gen said they'll be at the manor when we get there." Mia answered.

"They're already there?" James exclaimed.

"Nervous, Potter?" Damon smirked.

"I am not. I'm just asking." James said, casually.

"Aw. James Potter is nervous." Lily teased, making everyone in the train compartment laugh at the bespectacled boy.

"Prongs, you shouldn't get nervous. Geneve is nice. Gabriel might be nice." Sirius said, assuring the bespectacled boy.

"I'll be back." Mia said before leaving the compartment.

She saw Regulus gesturing to follow him. Mia was skeptical but she followed him inside a compartment not far from where she was.

"What do you want?" Mia asked, sharply.

"Don't go outside during the holiday." Regulus warned.

She arched a brow at him. "And why's that?"

"Just do it. I don't want you to get hurt again, Mia. Just don't get out of the manor if you don't want anyone else to get hurt."

"Did you just threatened me?"

"No. I'm warning you."

"Why? Why are you warning me?"

"Because he is after you. He always was."

"Who?"

"The Dark Lord."