97 | I am a man of my word

A/N: Long chapter!! Enjoy!!

Mia slowly slipped away from his grip before putting his shirt over her head. She went downstairs and decided to cook breakfast for him.

It's been two month since her brother died. Everyday for two month, she would visit his tomb and talk to him but today was different. She wanted to do something nice for James.

Arms wrapping around her waist startled her, making James chuckled.

"Good morning." he cooed, snuggling his head on the crook of her shoulder.

"Morning." Mia greeted as she flipped the pancake. Mia let out a soft moan as James slipped both of his hands inside. "James, I'm cooking."

"A quickie before breakfast." he said, placing kisses on her neck.

She turned off the stove, turning around and pressed her lips against his. He carried the girl on top of the countertop. Mia wrapped her legs around his torso, pressing her body against his making him groan in pleasure. James was about to pull her shirt off but the voice of Sirius and Haven made him stop.

"Prongs! Stop what you are doing!" yelled Sirius. "Elijah is here!"

"Elijah is bloody here!" Haven hissed, covering the eyes of the baby boy.

James groaned, fixing Mia's shirt. "Accio trousers." once the trousers were in his possession, he handed it to Mia and faced the couple. "Turn around, Pads."

Sirius rolled his eyes, turning around. "It's not like I'll see anything."

"I heard that!" Mia huffed, zipping up the trousers. "What are the two of you doing here?"

"Elijah misses her godparents." Haven said. "And we need a sitter." she grinned.

"I'm taking Haven out on a date." Sirius said, winking at James' direction. "Can you take care of Elijah for the day?"

James nodded. "Sure. We won't mind." he answered.

"Oh thank you!" Haven grinned, handing the baby to James.

"Here are the diapers, his favorite blanket, bottles, milk powder, and his favorite toy." Sirius said, placing down a bag full of necessities for the baby. "The milk needs to be warm. Not too hot, not too cold."

Mia smiled sarcastically. "Pads, I know what warm means."

Sirius rolled his eyes.

"Do not use profanities in front of my son. If one of you slips a swear and he repeats it, I'll kill you both." Haven warned, flashing them a eerie smile.

"Okay. Go before you start to miss him." Mia said.

With that, the couple left without their baby. Elijah cooed, trying to get off of James' grasp. James frowned because the baby wanted to be in Mia's arms.

Mia stuck out her tongue, carrying the baby. "Elijah likes me more than you." she said, smugly as she sat on the couch.

He rolled his eyes, sitting down next to her. "Our future kids will love me more than you."

Mia looked at the boy, surprised by his words. "Our future kids?"

"Yeah." he said, nonchalantly.

Mia smiled. "Have you thought about names?" she asked.

He nodded. "For a boy I want to name it after me."

Mia rolled her eyes at him, before letting the baby lay down on the couch. "And for a girl?"

"Serena. I love that name." James said, smiling. "What about you? Thought about names?"

"Of course I have." she replied. "For a boy, Christian and for a girl, Corine."

"How many children can you handle? Can you handle five?"

Mia chocked on her own saliva because of his question. "Really? Five?" she asked, unimpressed. "Maybe three kids would do just fine."

James nodded, kissing the side of her head. "Three it is."

Mia's heart fluttered as they talked about having children. In all her life, she never would've expected to have a boyfriend like James, someone she would live with, someone who wants to have her children, she never expected she would meet the man she would like to spend the rest of her life with.

It was already passed 5 when Mia started dinner while James took Elijah out for some air. The whole day with the baby made her realize that James was going to be a great father.

Mia didn't bother to look around when she heard the door opening. "You're back so soon. I thought you'd be back later."

When she turned around, Regulus was holding Elijah in his arms, Mulciber and Roiser were pushing James while their wands pointed at his back.

"Give me your wand." Regulus demanded. "Or I'll drop the baby."

"Do not hurt the baby." Mia said through her gritted teeth as she kicked her wand at Regulus' direction.

"What are we waiting for, Black?" Mulciber hissed. "Let's kill Potter."

"Fuck you." James sneered.

Regulus rolled his eyes. "We aren't here to hurt anyone, Mulciber. I'm in charge and I'm saying not to hurt him. Not yet."

"What the do you want now, Regulus?" Mia asked.

"I want to propose a deal, Mia." Regulus said. "You come with us and I won't hurt little Elijah here and they won't hurt your beloved boyfriend. I am a man of my word."

"Why? Why do I have to come with you? You and your deatheaters have been after me these last few months. How did you even find me?" Mia hissed.

"A little bird told me of your whereabouts." He said, calmly. "As for your first question, it's still the same. The Dark Lord requests your presence, Mia."

"I don't know why he would want to meet a blood traitor like you." Mulciber said, glaring at her direction. "A blood traitor slut."

"What the fuck did you say?" James asked, facing the deatheater. "I dare you. Say it right in my face."

Mulciber looked at the bespectacled man, amused. "I said, your girlfriend was a slut. What are you going t—"

"James!"

Mulciber didn't get to finish his sentence because James' fist collided with his face. James didn't stop until Evan Roiser pointed his wand on James' cheek.

"Fuck you." Mulciber spat blood on the floor. "I will fucking kill you"

"Mulciber, enough." Regulus said, boredly. "Mia, do we have a deal."

Mia glanced at Mulciber who was ready to throw a curse at James. "Don't you dare, Mulciber." she hissed. "If you touch him, I won't come with you and I will hurt you."

"Mulciber, control yourself." Regulus hissed.

"Amelia. Don't." James pleaded. "Do not do it."

"I want to hear you say it. Say that you and your chums won't hurt Elijah or James or any of my friends." Mia said. "I need reassurance."

"We won't hurt them. We never intend to hurt anyone one of you." Regulus said. "Dark Lord's orders."

"We have a deal."

A/N: About seven chapters to go before the story ends!!! Enjoy!!