39 | Because he's stupid

39 |  Because he's stupid

Easter holiday was amazing for Mia and her brothers. The Weasleys were nice and fun to be with in Mia's opinion. Bill was funny and cheerful while Charlie was shy but cheeky.

They were on the train back to Hogwarts. The De Martel siblings were inside one train compartment talking about how fun their holiday was. When they've arrived at Hogsmeade Station, they went their separate ways.

"Amy!" Sirius cooed.

"Hello, Padfoot." Mia smiled as she entered the carriage and sitting between Sirius and James.

"Didn't see you at the train." James casually said.

"I was with my brothers." She grinned.

"How was your holiday, Mia?" Peter asked.

"Nice. Really nice." she said. "Also, Remus, can I have your study notes from last year? I need to for OWLs."

Remus nodded. "Sure. I'll hand them to you later."

"Also, James, I need help your help with Transfiguration." Mia said.

"Do you need help with Astronomy?" Sirius asked.

Mia shook her head. "No. Regulus is helping me."

Sirius rolled his eyes. "Please. You'll probably just end up snogging." Sirius casually said.

Remus snorted, James and Peter rolled their eyes, amused. Mia, on the other hand, was glaring at Sirius.

"We don't snog." Mia said with a smirk plastered on her face.

"How are things going with the two of you?" Remus curiously asked.

"Wonderful." Mia said.

"Are you going to make it official with Regulus?" James asked.

It's not that Mia didn't want to make it official with Regulus, she just wanted her parents to meet Regulus before she made it official.

Mia shrugged. "Let's see."

After dinner ended, the prefects and the head boy and head girl were called to Professor Dumbledore's office, telling them about the new protocol for the patrolling. After that, they were dismissed.

Regulus intertwined his fingers with Mia's as they walked towards the Gryffindor tower. Regulus kissed her cheeks causing the brunette to giggle.

"Are we still studying tomorrow?" Regulus asked.

Mia nodded. "Yeah. I need help with astronomy or I'll fail." Mia said, stopping in front of the portrait.

"After OWLs, I'm taking you on date. You deserve it." Regulus placed a quick kiss on her lips, making her smile.

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow. Good night."

"Good night, love."

When Mia, entered the common room the marauders were arguing about something but stopped to say hello to her.

"What are you boys arguing about?" Mia asked.

"Haven isn't talking to anyone of us and they blamed me for it." Sirius whined.

Mia raised a brow at them, curious. "Why are you blaming Pads?" she asked the three.

"Because he slept with Haven!" James said.

"Because he's stupid." Peter added.

Sirius narrowed his eyes at Peter. "Hey! That's rude, Wormtail."

"Because he was supposed to tell her how he feels about her, instead, Sirius told her to go out with that Ravenclaw and to shove off." Remus stated.

Mia shook her head. "Do you like Haven, Sirius?" Mia asked.

Sirius nodded. "Of course I do."

"Then, tell her how you feel. You're gonna bloody regret it if you don't." Mia casually advised.

Mia placed her hand on Sirius' shoulder, offering him comfort. "Stop blaming Pads for what he did. He must've terrified to tell her how he feels and felt insecure when he saw Haven talking with another boy. You can't blame him for it, I'd feel the same way if I were in his position. Go and make up or I'll hex the lot of you tomorrow. Good night." Mia said before walking up to her dorm.

"Did Mia just fixed our problem?" Peter asked after a moment of silence.

"I think so." Remus nodded.

"For someone younger than us, she's wise." James said.

"I need to talk to Haven." Sirius blurted out.