42 | Normal

42 | Normal

It's been two days since they found out that their parents died in the hands of Voldemort and they seemed normal or so they seemed.

"Do you think they're alright?" Lily asked.

"Who?" Peter asked as he nibbled on his chocolate.

"Mia and her brothers, of course." James said as he sat on the couch. "They lost their parents and yet they look fine."

"Not Mia." Marlene said. "She hasn't been back in our dorm in two days. She comes back when she needs to take showers or need to change clothes."

"Where's she sleeping?" Remus asked, concerned.

"At Regulus' dorm." Lily said. "They also made it official."

"We know." the marauders said in unison.

"How's Damon and Grayson doing?" Sirius asked.

"Damon is..... neutral." Lily answered.

"Grayson's fine. Savannah said." Remus answered.

"Do you think they're really alright?" Peter asked.

"Of course not, Wormtail!" James exclaimed. "The need to feel emotions. That's why Pads and I have a plan." he smirked.

It was the day after the last exams. The fifth years were lined up outside of Professor McGonagall's office for the career advice.

"How did your exam go, Mia?" Marlene asked.

"Great. I think I'll pass, how about you?" Mia asked back.

"I'll fail." she whined.

Mia rolled her eyes at the blonde. "You aren't going to fail, Marls. You're smarter than you think."

Marlene grinned. "I know. I just wanna hear you say it."

"Ms. De Martel, I'm ready for you." Professor McGonagall said.

Mia followed the head of Gryffindor to her voice where she was sat down and was offered tea.

"What are your plans after you graduate Hogwarts, Ms. De Martel?" The Transfiguration Professor asked.

"I'm still deciding between being a healer and being a auror." Mia confidently said.

McGonagall smiled a little at the brunette. "You won't have trouble being either one of those. Your Defense Against The Dark Arts, Charms, Potions, Herbology, and Transfiguration are your best."

"Thank you, Professor."

"Are you doing well, Ms. De Martel?" Professor McGonagall asked.

Mia reluctantly nodded. "I'm getting there, Professor."

"I guess that's all for today."

Mia was about to leave but her professor said something to make her stop in her tracks.

"My door is always open, Ms. De Martel. Never hesitate to talk to me."

Mia smiled. "Thank you, Professor."

Mia went back to her dorm to finish packing for the departure tomorrow. She didn't know where she was spending the summer to. She was sure her brothers were going to their girlfriends. Mia didn't want to stay with Regulus because of his parents. She couldn't bother her uncle anymore.

"Mia!" James yelled from the common room.

"James." Mia greeted as she reached the bottom of the stairs. "What do you want?"

"How would you like to spend your summer with us?"