89 | Horny Gits

89 | Horny Gits

"That was amazing." Mia breathed out, getting off James and covering herself with the duvet.

"You are wicked, Amelia." He pressed his lips onto hers. He deepened the kiss as he hovered on top of her. "My turn."

Before they could even start the door flew open, revealing Sirius and Remus, frenzied and scared.

"Prongs—"

The two of them widen their eyes at the sight of their best friends naked. James quickly got off her, covering Mia up.

"Really? You two are shagging again?" Sirius asked. "Horny gits."

"What the bloody hell are you two doing here?" James asked.

"Haven—"

"And Savannah are in labor! Get dress now, you horny gits!" Remus hollered before shutting the door behind him.

James huffed. "Can we do a quickie before we leave?"

"Get dress, you horny git." Mia said, wrapping the duvet around her body as she got up from the bet.

"I want a quickie!" he whined.

They were all waiting in the the waiting room. Everyone was giddy and nervous at the same time.

"What's your bet on the sex of the baby?" Mia asked. "I think both of them are boys."

"I don't know. Maybe a quickie will get you an answer." he whispered in her ear, smirking.

"You do not even think about, James." Damon narrowed his eyes at the bespectacled boy.

"You wanna read my mind about what we did earlier this evening?" James smirked, wrapping his arm around her waist.

"Gross." Grayson muttered, frowning.

"I hate you."

"I love you too, Damon."

They all stood up as soon as they saw Remus and Sirius approached them with a grin on their faces.

"Is Savannah alright?" Grayson asked.

"Is Haven alright?" Damon asked.

"Are the babies asked?" Maven asked.

"What's the sex of the baby?" Lily, Mia, and Marlene asked in unison.

"Do you want to see them?" Remus and Sirius asked.

"Oh my Merlin. Those are cute babies." Lily giggled.

"Beautiful babies." Mia added.

"I want one." Marlene said.

The girls surrounded Savannah and Haven while the boys were on the side, admiring their girlfriends.

"What are their names?" Lily asked.

"This one is Damian John Salvador-Lupin." Savannah smiled, glancing at Damon.

Mia arched a brow at her, surprised. "Damian as in Damon?" she asked.

Savannah nodded. "In honor of Damon." she replied, proudly. "And John, of course is in honor of my love."

"He's beautiful." Marlene commented, smiling.

"Haven, what's the baby's name?" Mia asked.

Haven grinned. "Elijah Sirius Keaton-Black." she proudly said.

The night of September 1st, 1978, Damian John Salvador-Lupin and Elijah Sirius Keaton-Black were born.

"Really, 'Aven?" Damon looked disappointed. "You really want to name your son after Sirius?"

"Hey! My name is amazing." Sirius argued.

Grayson snorted. "Sure, Sirius. Let's go with that."

"Mia, would you like to hold Elijah?" Haven asked.

"Can I?" Mia asked.

Haven rolled her eyes. "Of course you could, Mia!" Haven said. "Here. Please be careful on how you hold him."

Mia giggled as she carried the little Elijah in her hands. The baby was beautiful. He was mesmerizing. Little did Mia know, James was admiring her as she held a baby in her hands. He made his heart melt.

"He's beautiful, Haven." Mia glanced at the blonde.

"We were actually hoping if you and James were willing to be Elijah's godparents?" Sirius asked with a smile on his face.

"Of course! We'll be happy to." James had a genuine smile on his face.

"Really? You want me to be his godmother?" Mia asked.

"Of course." Haven answered. "You're Sirius' best friend, he treats you like his own sister and you were the one who convinced me that I'll be a great mother. Elijah deserves a godmother who brings light into people."

Mia was on the verge of crying when Haven said that. "Thank you."

"Can I carry my son now?" Sirius asked.

Mia nodded, handing the baby boy to his father before standing besides James. She laid her head on top of James' shoulder as she watched Sirius and Haven admiring their baby.

"I want one." she pouted, glancing at her boyfriend.

"Wanna make one?" James smirked.

Mia nodded, smirking. "We'll be right back." Mia said.

"We want to check out the entire St. Mungo's." James said before pulling Mia out of the room.

"Bloody horny gits." Sirius muttered.

A/N: Haven and Savannah finally gave birth!! In Savannah's and Remus' story, it'll be explained why their child was named after Damon.