03 | No worries

03 | No worries

Later that evening, Mia left the Gryffindor common room to patrol. She went to the dungeons to meet up with Regulus Black.

There he was, Regulus was standing outside the dungeons looking rather bored.

"Ready for patrol?" Mia asked softly.

The black hair boy just walked passed her, not bothering to answer him nor acknowledge that she was there. Mia huffed as she followed him. They patrolled quietly the whole night. No one dared to utter a word.

When they were finished, they reported back to their head boy and head girl before they went their separate ways.

Mia changed out of her robes and into her pajamas before she went to bed. When morning came, Mia woke up earlier than usual. She took a quick shower before putting on her uniform and drying her hair with a spell. She tied her hair up into a ponytail before putting on her shoes. She slung her bag on her shoulder before making her way to the Great Hall.

"Why are you up so early?" Maven asked as Mia sat next to her.

"I don't know. Just woke up." she said before taking a sip of her coffee.

"How was the patrol last night?" Maven asked while he placed bacon on Mia's plate.

"Quiet. We didn't talk to each other nor looked each other. Not that I want to look at him but I at least expect him to talk to me or look at me." Mia complained.

"I wouldn't get too worked up about that. You'll be patrolling with him two times a week, it'll be fine." Maven shrugged.

"Hope so."

"Good morning, Ms. De Martel, Mr. Jones." Professor McGonagall greeted the two fifth years. "Here are your time tables. I'll see you both in class."

"What's your first class?" Maven asked.

"Potions, you?"

"Transfiguration." Maven groaned. "At least we have charms after."

Mia grinned. "I'll see you after." Mia said as stood up.

As Mia walked out of the Great Hall she accidentally bumped into someone's chest.

"Sorry." Mia muttered, looking up at the person she accidentally hit. She expected the person to glared at her but to her surprise, he was smiling at her.

"No worries." James smiled down on the brunette.

Mia glanced at the other Maruaders and smiled at Remus. "Good morning, Remus."

Remus yawned. "Morning." Remus groggily greeted.

Mia smiled at the others before walking away. The marauders watched her walked away before James, Sirius and Peter arched their brow at Remus.

"What?" Remus asked, looking confused.

"Who was that?" James asked.

"Why?" Remus yawned.

"Just curious, Moony." Sirius shrugged as he grinned.

"And she's pretty." Peter added.

Remus rolled his eyes. "Let's go. I wanna eat."