12 | She's a special witch

Mia De Martel was transferred to St. Mungo's that night while her parents and her brothers were summoned inside of the Headmaster's office.

"What the bloody hell happened to my daughter, Albus?" Adam asked in a angry voice.

"Why is she in St. Mungo's?" Corina asked, sounding worried.

"The boys claimed that she was out patrolling and they found her bleeding. They've suspected that she fell." Professor Dumbledore paused. "When, Madam Pomfrey performed every healing spell she could think of but the bleeding won't stop."

"How's that even possible? I mean, magic can do anything." Grayson argued.

The Headmaster nodded. "Yes, Mr. De Martel but in your sister's case, it can't that's why we transfered her to St. Mungo's as soon as possible."

"Can we go see her?" Damon softly asked.

"You may. I will be giving you boys and your sister two weeks of vacation. You can go to St. Mungo's right now."

The De Martel used the Floo Network to get to St. Mungo's before they said goodbye to the Headmaster.

A knock on the door alerted him. "Come in." Dumbledore cooed.

Came inside are the marauders minus Remus. They looked guilty, troubled, disappointed, and worried.

"Where did you boys found Ms. De Martel?" Dumbledore asked calmly.

"By the dungeons, sir." James lied.

Dumbledore removed his glasses and looked at the boys, checking if they were lying. "Are you absolutely sure?" he asked.

"Yes, sir." they answered in unison.

Dumbledore nodded. "Very well. Might I ask why you three are out of bed?"

"Just doing some pranks, sir." Sirius said with a smirked on his face.

"You are dismissed. Off to bed."

As the three left the Headmaster's office, they walked back to the Gryffindor tower quietly, not daring to say a word. As they got inside their dormroom, Sirius spoke.

"I'm sorry. I know what I did was stupid. I certainly won't do it again. I'm sorry. "

James sighed. "She almost died, Pads. What you did almost killed our friend and not to mention almost exposing Remus which probably Snivellus is spreading right now. Don't say sorry to us. Say sorry to them." James looked defeated as he laid in bed.

"Get some sleep, Padfoot. It'll all be fine tomorrow." Peter said.

The De Martel family was outside of Mia's room talking to one of the healers. They had so many questions running inside their minds.

"We were able to stopped her bleeding without magic. She might still be unconscious for another day but she will be fine." the healer explained.

"Why can't she be healed by magic?" Damon curiously asked.

"We don't know. It's quite rare that magic can't be against her." the healer replied.

Their brows furrowed.

"I beg your pardon?" Corina asked.

"Magic can't heal her nor can it harm her. She's a special witch." the healer said. "If you'll excuse me, I must be going." he said before walking away.

"Boys, can you stay inside for a moment?" Adam requested. "Corrie and I has something to discuss." he added.

The boys nodded before going inside the room. Adam then faced her wife with a troubled look.

"Adam, what's going on?" Corina softly asked.

"We need to continue the plan." he blurted out. "It's the only thing that will protect her."

"Adam...." Corina trailed off.

"We have to do this. She'll die if we won't, Corrie. I don't want my daughter to die."