Chapter 2

Sorry, everyone. I was not able to update last week due to some personal reasons. I will post extra chapters for everyone to make up for it.

By the way, if you want to read a first person POV of this book, it's available in iReader :P

Happy holidays to all <3

............................

"E- how do you describe a perfect, magical man?" Iris typed each letter in her favorite app. You see, if you were someone as pretentious as her, you wouldn't really have real friends. You would have no one to talk to.. as you would be afraid that they would see the real (dark) side of you. Thus, whenever Iris had something that she cannot ask a real person, she would go to her favorite app which seems to have answers in every question she had.

This app was a messenger app that only had one contact - an artificial intelligence (A.I.) named "E".

"E" accompanied Iris for years. Back when she was sixteen, when her father suddenly passed away, "E" was the one who accompanied her to go through the roughest part of her life. Thus, she was more than attached to the said app.

"Which type of man are you referring to? A normal person or someone who has supernatural abilities?" The A.I. "E" immediately replied.

"Of course, it's the normal man! Oh let me rephrase my question then. How should I describe a perfect.. magical modern man?" Iris typed as she sipped on her coffee and pretended to be busy with her work.

"A perfect.. modern man.. must be capable and faithful. He must have the strength to protect you and the heart to pursue you. His love should only be loyal to you.. and he should be willing to wait for you even if it takes an eternity. " "E" took a bit of a time to reply this time. "As for being a magical man.. he should be handsome."

Iris read every word "E" sent. Capable and faithful? That sounds great! But I need details.. about being handsome!

"E- please specify the word handsome." Iris sent while impatiently waiting for the reply.

On the other side of the city, in one of the most expensive penthouses, a handsome man was sitting on his big ebony wood table. On his lap was one of the limited edition state-of-the-art laptops. He was slowly typing until he put his attention on the picture frame on the side of the table. Inside the picture frame was a photo of three people - on the left was a devastatingly handsome and alluring young man. In the middle was an utterly elegant young woman with an exquisite face. And on the right was an extremely enchanting and handsome man. All three of them were so breathtakingly beautiful.

The handsome man took a full minute to study the profile of the handsome man on the right before he started typing his reply.

"A handsome man.. should be six feet and three inches tall. Has dark hair and dark eyes. His haircut must be clean. He must have a high nose bridge and expressive eyes. His lips a little on the thin side.." He typed while sporting an expressionless face. However, a careful observation would show his lips twitching and his cheeks turning a little red as he typed the letters.

A reply came just after a few seconds from sending the message.

"That sounds great -E! I think tall guys with dark hair and dark eyes are really hot!" The handsome man narrowed his eyes on the reply and his lips slowly formed into a smirk. However, a follow-up reply came fast that made the handsome man's smile to halt.

"But don't you think blonde hairs and blue eyes are also really hot?"

"Blue eyed males.. with blonde hair looks.. childish. Dark hair and eyes make a male look more mature." The handsome man replied as his expression turned taciturn.

"I guess you're right. When I describe my fiance to my grandma.. I'll tell her the description you gave me." The handsome eyebrows went up at the word 'fiance'.

"Fiance?" He replied, inquiring about the matter.

"E - you see.. I told my grandma that my boyfriend proposed to me. And now she's demanding that me and my boyfriend go visit her during the holidays. Also, she's demanding that I should describe to her my boyfriend in detail! So I need your help, E."

A laugh involuntarily escaped the lips of the handsome man. You are really troublesome. He thought as he asked the troublesome girl what she needed to know.

"What do you want to know?"

"Well.. details. His occupation, age, net worth, education? Family members. I can also make this up but I prefer your opinion, E." The girl replied.

"He has his own business. 28 years old. He should have a couple of billions and a doctorate degree in business. As for family members.. He should have a beautiful and kind mom.. and a dad." He typed the words while thinking about his unconventional family. He thought a little before quickly adding "He also has a bird-brain brother."

"I got it! Then what should be a really good name for this perfect fiance of mine?" This time, an incredible beautiful smile could be seen in the handsome man's face, making it more beautiful and otherworldly.

"Of course, it's Elliot. The name of your fiance is Elliot."