Chapter 13

Iris had never been so confused before.

After the giving of the "token of appreciation," Elliot whisked her away and placed her in a waiting car.

Well, the car looked great and unordinary. Someone even cursed and commented, "What the hell - THAT'S A BUGATTI LA VOITURE NOIRE!" When he saw the car.

Currently, the two were seated in the back seat of the car and haven't exchanged a single word since getting in.

The car, erm Bugatti, which looked luxurious, was moving fast to a place Iris didn't know where.

Suddenly, it clicked on Iris' mind. Oh my goodness. I was kidnappped? She thought while she glanced at the road outside.

But.. does it count as kidnapping when everyone happily waved goodbye when he took me away? Iris thought.

Suddenly, her hand was captured by a warm palm.

"Tell me what you are thinking." A captivating voice asked her.

Iris looked at her right and found an enthralling figure.

Iris squinted at Elliot and attempted to figure him out.

This was the guy who she met this morning and married in the afternoon. He just came into her life and successfully tied her up in a life-long contract.

Remarkably, Iris realized that she felt comfortable and safe with him.

Iris didn't reply to him so Elliot raised a brow and gave her a small smile.

"I feel something is strange." Iris murmured after sighing.

"What is?" Elliot replied as he turned his body to fully face her.

"Everything that happened seems strange." Iris continued. "Like.. how we are suddenly married."

Elliot once again raised his brow and asked her, "Weren't you the one who proposed marriage?" He pointed out.

Iris felt her cheeks burned because of his question.

"I mean.. we could just have an engagement party. Why did you marry me?" She defensively asked.

"Didn't you buy me so you can marry me?" Elliot returned her question.

It's true that I bought you.. on loan. Iris heart quivered as she thought of the blank IOU she wrote.

This guy.. seems filthy rich.. Iris remembered.

Her eyes turned like saucers as she gripped his hands.

"Please don't tell me that you are some kind of a drug lord or a head of a syndicate." She seriously asked him.

Suddenly, there was a short but loud laugh from the front seat. Elliot glimpsed at his assistant who was driving and the latter immediately pressed on the divider, effectively segregating the front seats from the back seat of the car.

Elliot internally approved of his action and decided to let him off for now.

"Didn't you already know that I am a businessman?" Elliot muttered as he leaned on Iris.

Iris instinctively moved her body backwards to create a space between them.

"But.. you seem so rich.. the IOU.." Iris was flustered as Elliot continued leaning on her.

"I think you should observe me for a while before we discuss what my worth is?" Elliot teasingly said.

Iris felt the car door on her back and her heart beat erratically.

"What is your reason for marrying me?" She quietly whispered as she felt his hot breath on her face.

"This.." Elliot murmured and used one of his arms to grab her waist and pull her closer to him. He placed his other hand at the back of her head to protect her from bumping into the car interior.

"Can you feel it?" Elliot huskily said as he nuzzled Iris' nose with his.

"When I touch you.. my body trembles with excitement." He softly said. Then he stared deeply into her eyes.

"When my eyes look into yours.. my heart quivers as if it's telling me.. that I was made for you and you were made for me." Elliot affectionately declared.

"And your heart.. I can also feel it beating so fast." He continued as he pulled Iris closer to his body.

"Isn't it.. our hearts are saying that I am yours and you are mine?" Elliot whispered as if he was pleading with her.

Iris was overwhelmed with a strange sensation. It was like everything that he told her was true.

Her heart.. which exaggeratedly beat whenever he was near.

Her body.. which trembles with excitement whenever they would touch.

Is this.. how people think when they are really attracted to someone? Iris started to think until she heard him ask.

"Can I kiss you?"

For the second time in her life, Iris nodded without thinking. Immediately, she felt his lips pressed into hers.

His lips felt soft as they lightly touched her lips. It gave Iris a tingling sensation on her toes.

Suddenly, Elliot moved his lips and deepened the kiss. He used his tongue to pry open her lips. He licked the inside of her mouth until he found her tongue. Iris felt her whole body went weak.

So d*mn sweet. Elliot thought and continued caressing her tongue with his until it elicited a soft moan from Iris.

The kiss made Iris feel like fireworks were set on her head. She felt butterflies in her stomach and her limbs turned jelly.

Elliot kissed her until he noticed that she wasn't using her nose to breath. Then, he went to kiss her neck when he let go of her mouth.

Iris was breathing heavily as she felt Elliot started to nibble the skin of her neck. Then, she felt his tongue on her which gave goosebumps all over her body.

The mood was turning really hot and the sexual tension was so heavy. Elliot felt his mind was about to lose control when, suddenly, Iris gave a cheerful laugh as she said, "Oh my goodness.. you're an expert in flirting. I almost believed everything you said!"