Chapter Thirty-Eight

Lucas

Today is calm. The wind is light and the birds chirping out in the sky. The annoying guests are finally out and I'm back at school.

To be honest, I am not slightly interested in returning here. For one, it reminds me that I am just currently eighteen years old. The other reason is that everyone is annoying. This place was where my Lilly has been hurt for so long. And this was the place where I first saw her.. clad in blood and could barely breathe. Every single one of these annoying pups contributed to my love's pain. How I controlled my anger back then is beyond me.

Of course, I still decided to come here, the main reason being that my mate is here. The side reason is that there are no annoying old slowpokes here. For a few hours, there is no need for me to lead a pack. I can pretend that this place is where I can rest and experience youth with Lilly. On that note, I should change her class to mine so that I can closely hold her while we are in class.

Alright, it's decided. Tomorrow, I'll bring her to my class.

Huh, what's this?

The wind is getting stronger. The pressure in the air is magnifying every second. There is only one person who can do this.

Lilly.

I run to the place where the aura of the wind is concentrated, the hallway on the east side of the building. It is near the place where Lilly had her first class.

I hurry to the place while increasing my senses into maximum. I arrived and so many students and some teachers gathered. In the middle of them, I see my mate floating in the air. Sharp winds are circling her. The force of each wind is so great that it already broke all of the windows and the doors almost flew out. Everyone around her is being hit by strong wind, yet they can't move an inch. I can feel a chain-like air that is holding everyone in place. Each of their faces are absolutely terrified. Some who are whipped by the wind have blood coming from the places where they are hit. Everything around her is basically destroyed.

And my mate?

She just stands there, totally not sympathetic with the destruction she is causing. Her long hair is dancing with the wind. Her irises are green. Her face is devoid of any expression.

She looks utterly beautiful. Like a goddess of the wind who descended upon the earth.

"Alpha." I hear a call on my side and see Tristan approaching me. Everyone who comes into the vicinity is being pressured down by Lilly's wind, but I see that Tristan, although having slight difficulty, can walk to me with no problem. Good. It seems like he has been training and his aura has increased a bit.

"Alpha, what should we do?" Tristan asks me worriedly. I guess it is but normal to be worried now because Lilly's wind will probably destroy everything and everyone if this continues.

"We watch." I answered him with a smirk. "Such a spectacular scene, we should not allow it to pass by without watching carefully."

"Look at my Luna. She's totally beautiful." I add.

Tristan seems surprised with my answer but doesn't hurry to the scene and obediently stays by my side. "But Alpha, some of the members are injured." He protests.

"Then let them be injured. Just a small wound, it will be healed in a minute." I tell him.

"Alpha.. I think the roof will blow up if this continues." He asks again.

Huh, the building?

I look up and see that the ceilings are cracking. I can't help but smile seeing this scene.

"Then build another building if this one blows up." I answered seriously.

Such strong wind, my Luna is really astounding.

Just then, the pressure that the wind is causing increased two fold. I noticed that the weak pups are already having difficulty breathing. These pups, who seem to be so weak, were the ones who dared to bully Lilly.

"Alpha Lucas. If this continues I think some of the members will be seriously injured. I think their lives might be in danger if the pressure keeps on increasing." Tristan tells me seriously as he himself starts to have some difficulty in standing straight.

Sigh.

It's true that the pressure now can seriously injure some of these pups. But will their lives ever be endangered by Lilly?

"You don't have to worry. Lilly, even in her angriest state, cannot bear to seriously injure one of her pack members, much less kill them." I solemnly say. "She can't bear to hurt those she wants to protect. In fact, hurting them a bit right now must be hurting her more."

After saying my words, I feel that the pressure decreases bit by bit until it is gone. Everything becomes so calm and not a sound can be heard.

My beautiful mate is still floating in the middle of us. Her beautiful eyes which are still green are filled with tears which run down to her face.

My love. How can your heart break so much for those who hurt you?

Everyone who sees her right now must have their hearts shattered. Not only because of the heart wrecking scene, but also because of how Lilly feels.

"This.." I hear Tristan whispers. His hand is on his chest and his eyes are wide in disbelief.

"So you all feel it." I declare. Everyone's attention shifts to me.

"This pain that you feel, it's the pain that you are causing Lilly. It's the pain that you are causing your Luna." I tell everybody. The surrounding gazes expressed shock.

"A true Luna can transmit her feelings to her pack. A true Luna can feel how her pack feels." I declare. "Yes, Lilly is a true Luna. A true Luna which you only heard from stories and histories. A true Luna who you all contributed to hurt for years." I accusingly say and most of them flinch.

I walk near Lilly who remains unmoved since the beginning of the scene.

"Come, love. You are tired." I softly tell her as I hold my arms up for her.

Lilly's eyes find me and slowly, her eyes revert to normal as she falls into my arms.

My mate is absolutely exhausted so I lift her into my arms and run our way to our home.

Hello, everyone!

Schedule of update: 3 chapters every Sunday. If you want to read the whole series of this story from Books 1,2 and 3, please send me a message on my ig account: majiedreams. Thank you all for reading. :)