Chapter 8

We arrived at a huge mansion I couldn't help gawking at it,my jaw seems to love being on the floor more than it likes to be attached to me.

"Close your mouth or you might just catch a fly"The large male said eyes twinkling with amusement.I closed my mouth in embrassement my cheeks turning pink.

Another deformed thing about me,Vampires can't blush but I seem to do it just fine well pure bloods don't blush but turned vampires do and I was born a vampire I can tell due to the close resemblance I have with my mother.

Like my mother I have bright green eyes and pale complexion to finish the vampire stereotype except vampire stereotypes always seem to have the vampire with hair the color of night and eyes the color of  blood or eyes as black as charcoal and of course the pale skin.

But really you can't tell a vampire from a human especially pure bloods except pure bloods always seem to suddenly turn into an image of perfection at the age of twenty.

I wouldn't say I am hideous,but I am not beautiful either I was well average,with bright green eyes that seem to always change color to match my mood,brown waist length hair and being 5'4 I was considered average.

Dragging me into the mansion,the female let my hand go and walked away,now I was left with the large male and the other male that had my wrist in an iron grip.

The female returned looking troubled,as if sensing her troubled look without turning around,the large male was by the female's side in a blink of an eye.

"What happened?"The large male said his voice as soft as cotton."Alpha is no where to be found"She said her face troubled.

My guess was that she was the Luna,the alpha's mate the Luna of the pack is the caretaker of the pack also giving the responsibility of calming the pack and alpha down,the Luna has to be strong and of course capable of protecting herself during an attack.The Luna's are usually the strongest female in the pack and although strong they have a kind heart.

Luna is the alpha's mate chosen by the moon goddess herself.They taught as all this in school,why I will never know I guess they wanted as to know about werewolves as well as vampires.

Thinking about this only reminded me of my missing beloved,I have to find my beloved by the time I turn twenty or I turn rogue,I don't know the big deal about this.

Something about your beloved being the other half of your soul also your heart.What I feared most is my beloved rejecting me,that scares the living daylights out of me more than anything.

Because once your beloved rejected you there is no going back,it's not like breaking up with someone or even a divorce,it was worst because once your beloved rejects you,you lost your other half so by the age of twenty you have no chance of survival you turn rogue.poof.

"Did you check-"The large male started but stopped as he took one glance at me.

Signing I put my hands over my ears,which wouldn't do any good due to my enhance hearing.

Why can't they mind link I thought a permanent scowl on my face.

Glancing at the luna I noticed she had tears in her eyes.

Awe how sad she can't find her mate. I thought mentally rolling my eyes.

Are they stupid?why don't they just mind link him to find out where he is?

The large male came up to me and proceed to drag me away.I struggled to free myself from his grip.

"Stop struggling!"He said slapping me,my eyes widened in surprised.

Geez these werewolves are bipolar.

I stopped struggling as he dragged into a prison,throwing me in he slammed the door shut.

The last thing i heard was keys jiggling before blacking out.