Chapter 32

A/N:Point out any grammatical errors
-------------
Alec's Pov

Huffing slightly I massaged my temples,my eyes drooping as I went over the maps on my desk,I signed and took a sip from my coffee mug.The maps had provided no help whatsoever and the only clue I had was that whoever was responsible for my sister's disappearance was working with witches and vampires.

I considered asking my father for some help but decided against it as soon as the thought came to mind.'Alec we need to sleep so we can look over it with refreshed eyes not tired drooping ones'Max said quietly his voice sounding tired.'Okay ' was my tired reply.

The poor wolf had lent every last bit of his strength to me to keep me awake enough to keep looking.Yawning I looked at the clock on the wall."3:30AM!!?!"I exclaimed my eyes shooting wide open.It felt like an hour ago I had to give a very uncomfortable speech to Adams a pack warrior who had been caught In a make out session with the vampire,the very thought of it still managed to make my blood boil hot.Yawning once more i stood up and rubbed my heavy eyelids,stretching a bit I tried to relieve my tense muscles.'A massage will be perfect right now'I thought yawning again.

With great difficulty I staggered to my room releasing another yawn as I did.I showered and brushed my teeth before my foggy brain registered my mate was not in the room.

'Audrey?' I mindlinked panicking,it took her a moment to answer.'y-yeah?' She stuttered,I exhaled in relief and relaxed.'Where the fuck are you!?' I asked a bit louder than necessary.'I'm having a sleepover at a friend's' She said quietly I signed even more relieved, before i could reply my exhaustion caught up to me.

----------------------------------------------

I woke up to a banging on my door,groaning I rubbed my eyes to get rid of any trace of sleep.I was glad I had started to wear shorts after Audrey almost got me naked.

I opened the door and growled out ,"What is so damn important that I had to miss my sleep to assist you?"."I would have thought your sister was pretty darn important"An amused familiar voice said making all thoughts of sleep fly out of my mind.

My lip formed into a scowl as i took in the vampire's casual look.She was wearing a dark blue almost black skin tight jeans with a navy blue tank top and a brown leather jacket over it.Overall she looked sexy and badass.

Wait what..

"Stop checking me out Alec"she said smirking as she tapped her black leather ankle boots against the wall."Here is the contract"she said flipping her long wavy brown hair over her shoulder.

I took the paper from her and read it over to make sure she had signed it,I raised my eyebrow at her,"Your name is Cassandra?"I asked."Nope,just felt like writing a random name on there"she said her voice dripping with sarcasm.

Rolling my eyes I walked back into my bedroom,"Cool room"Cassandra said then gagged,"Too bad it smells like slut eau de parfum"she said.I turned around to glare at her,"I don't remember inviting you in"I snapped.

"You didn't"She said and plopped onto my bed crossing her legs."What the hell do you think you are doing?"I growled out."Sitting what else?"she stated,"Don't be a smartass"I spat turning towards my wardrobe and accepting defeat.

"You want me to be a dumbass?"she asked ,"nah that spot is reserved for you and your fuck buddy"she finished chuckling.

"We are not fuck buddies"I bristled,"Do you prefer friends with benefits"she stated with a bright exaggerated smile.

I clenched my jaw and i ignored her,it was either ignore her or shift and rip her apart but I did not make a habit of killing my allies,with difficulty I took out a pair of black jeans,a gray T-shirt and black boxers.With jaw clenched tight I walked into my en suite and slammed the door shut with enough force that the door frame shook.

After showering and getting dressed I walked out of the end suite to see Cassandra pacing around my room."What the hell are you doing"I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Covering everything in my scent"she said then laid on my bed and started making bed angels.

My eyes widened,"Oh no you don't!"I said stomping over to her and softly yanking her up.I stiffled a gasp as bolts of lust shot through me.

The vampire looked at me with glistening black eyes,I saw my own lust filled eyes reflecting back at me.Smiling a seductive smile she easily wiggled out of my hold and put her arms loosely around my neck.

"What were you saying babe?"she purred making me shiver,I gulped as I fought to control my lust.she smiled once more her fangs peeking out of her slightly parted lips.

I tried hard to push her away,but instead I found myself pulling her closer.I pulled her closer until there was only a pinky finger nail length between us.One of her hands uwound around my neck and trailed down my chest.

Growling in desire all thoughts of my mate flew right out the window as I smashed my lips against her warm soft ones.

Why does it feel so right but seem so wrong?

--------------
A/N:looks like Alec is having a bit of a hard time controlling his buddy down south.At this rate we should be expecting Calec babies soon ;). :3 anyways hope you enjoyed and I will try to update as soon as I can.