Chapter 26

CASSANDRA'S POV

It was after a while when the girl who'd given me clothes left that I heard about her disappearance, to say I was shocked was an understatement.

At the moment I am just laying in bed staring at the white ceiling,I close my eyes and float in space for a while with a tiny smile.

If rogues were able to get in that means their security is not that tight and I could sneak out after of course I open this damn door.

The slammed open making me fall onto the bed with a thump,my eyes flew open my pupils shrank from the sudden light.I looked towards the door to see which peasant interrupted my thoughts.

Oh what a surprise, it's the big bad alpha wolf.Rolling my eyes I turn away from him and close my eyes hoping he will just go away.

Hopefully he hadn't notice I was floating or noticed I wasn't really sleeping.No such luck,"Vampire!"he bellowed his voice deep and dripping with so much authority that I got goosebumps.

I signed cooly and turned around pretending not to have been affected by him,I had to catch my breath when I turn around.

He was dripping with sweat his muscles budging, he wasn't wearing a shirt,his chest glistened with sweat making him sparkle in the light,his tan skin looked rather delicious,damn his eight pack.

I found myself licking my lips and almost face palmed,my hormones were sky rocket high.He eyed me and stepped towards me,I sat up

His pupils were blood red as he stared down at me,I could tell he was fighting his wolf for control.He gritted his teeth his sharp incisors cutting his lip.

Blood dropped from his cut lip,I stared at the blood my stomach doing flips,I haven't had blood in a long time,even though I didn't need it line turned vampires do,I still had to drink it so I can keep up my strength.

He licked the blood off his lips,"I need you to return my sister"He growled his eyes changing from brown to blood red.I don't know what shocked me more,him accusing me of taking his sister or him being the missing girl's brother.

"If I had your sister do you think I would be sitting here having this conversation with you?"I asked with as much venom as I could flashing him my fangs.

He growled and sped towards me with supernatural speed,he pinned me to the bed his eyes the blackest black I have ever seen.

"Look at me weakling"He growled in my face,his minty breath fanning my face and blowing a few strands of my hair into my eyes.

With my hands pinned to the bed I couldn't move it to brush it away from my face,but it was as if his insult broke something in me,i kneeled him in the nuts and shoved him off me as he loosened his hold on my hand.

He flew into the door slamming it shut,my eyes widened at my strength.'what the fuck' a voice that doesn't sound like mine say in my head.My eyes bulge,I have been hearing that voice for a while but always ignore it.

I frowned and got up,he saw me coming towards him and with an impressive strength pushed me against the wall my head hitting against it.

I let out a small gasp of pleasure as his bare arms touched mine,quickly shutting my mouth I blushed in embarrassment, his eyes were gold with lust.He frowned and immediately let go of me.

His eyes kept changing from black to brown as if it couldn't decide which to settle on,I knew gold were extreme lust but pitch black I couldn't understand and why exactly was he lasting after me? It must probably because of my transformation

"If you don't have my sister then who does?" He asked tilting his head to the side,he looked so lost,cute and sad.

"I don't know okay"I grumbled climbing back on the bed.He signed heavily,and approached me cautiously,"Look I need your help"He said in an innocent sad voice.

The Vampire's Mateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें