Chapter 12

Though I had blacked out my head was still throbbing,my heart felt heavy in my chest my breathing was heavy,I felt pain in every part of me.

Opening my eyes seems like an impossible task,my eyes felt like they've been glued shut,panic was already wrapping around my heart.

It took about ten minutes of struggle before I could breath normal again, my eyes still won't open no matter how I tried.

Struggling more my eyes flew open,my vision was blurry my eyes felt like someone squeezed lemon juice in it.Blinking rapidly my eyes began to water.

When the blurry vision  by passed I struggled to sit up,looking around I realize I was on an unfamiliar bed.The room was dark so I couldn't make out anything in there.

"Are you okay?"Alpha Alec's voice came from beside the bedpost to my left,I let out a surprised yelp.I heard him sign as the bed dipped signalling he had sat on it.

"What happened?"I asked struggling to switchy vision so I could see in the dark,the blackout did more damage than I expected.I know I blacked out but I didn't know what caused it.

Maybe it's because of your missing beloved, maybe it's because you need to find him.

Closing my eyes I opened them again,'my night vision is back!' I thought excited.My cheeks turned red as I noticed Alpha Alec was shirtless.

His eight pack on full view.I felt a craving to touch it,I looked up at his face at his full lips I felt a craving to kiss it.

It is like an indirect kiss with Audrey.

My heart felt heavy remembering Audrey kissing him,as if knowing what I was thinking his head snapped towards my face,only making my cheeks turn red.

He inspected my face his gaze flicking towards my lips then back to my eyes,my eyes weren't red I knew that as my eye sight is always filled with red when my eyes are red.

Before I could tell what was happening,Alpha Alec pinned me to the bed,his mouth hovering dangerously over mine.

My eyes traveled to his eyes then down towards his perfect nose then down to his full lips.He captured my lips with it,sparks igniting all over me.His lips moved slowly against mine as if testing what I would do.

He pulled away from me his eyes filled with a wanting I couldn't place my finger on,I lifted my head slightly before capturing his lips against mine.

The kiss was gentle before it turned rough,his lips moved desperately against mine,fireworks were shooting all over me,my eyes were closed as I kissed him with my own need.

Moving from my lips he began to kiss down my jaw towards my neck,he sucked on my neck,his lips felt like fire on my skin.

He nibbled on my neck earning a moan from me,I was breathing heavily wanting more needing more.

A knock on the door made Alpha Alec stop his assault on my neck and collarbone."Alpha"A voice called through the door,"What?!"he snapped.

Not knowing what I was doing,I pinned Alpha Alec on the bed and began to kiss his chest,nibbling on the skin,he groaned as I nibbled down his chest.

"There is a little problem"The voice called out."Can't it wait?"Alpha Alec asked breathing heavily.I moved up towards his neck,nibbling on it.

I sank my fangs into his neck,earning a moan from him,A little bit of his blood touched my tongue as I retrieved my fangs from his neck.

My eyes widened as my body hummed in pleasure,pulling my head towards his he captured my lips again,licking my bottom lip I granted him access,his tongue plunged onto my mouth wrapping around my own,both tongues battled for dominance, to my surprised he began to suck on my tongue earning a muffled moan from me.

He pulled away from my lips to breath,we were both panting,I climbed out of his lap as he wrapped his hand around me possessively. I melted into his embrace,his hands wrapped around my waist,our bodies molded against each other as if it was meant for each other.

"Alpha I think it will be best if you checked the problem out"The voice said,Alpha Alec breathed out slowly before getting out of the bed,he threw on a shirt my eyes traveled up his form eyeing his muscles,he smiled at me his eyes gazing into mine I smiled back at him.

Broking eye contact he moved towards the door,I curled up into a ball already missing his body against mine,signing I let sleep overcome me as he opened the door and left.

'I will be back my love' A voice whispered in my head.

------------------------------------------
I fell asleep *hangs head in shame*

I will try to update tonight I have school at the moment.