Chapter 7

I decided to skip school,I didn't feel like going to school after all that's happened.

So instead of heading towards the high school I walked over to the forest near silver Luna's pack house.

Stupid girl. Was the only thing going through my head as I reached the forest,I floated up to the sky and laid on a tree branch,making my self comfortable I decided to take a nap,after all I got three more hours to spend since I'm not going to school.

My eye lids begin to droop with exhaustion,a minute a later I was fast asleep.

*

The sound of voices woke me up with a jolt,I opened my eyes to see i'm surrounded by three males and two females.

Taking notice of me one of the males walked up to me and began to circle around me.

I sniffed the air,dogs.

I growled before sitting up,my fangs emerged as I looked at the werewolves in disgust,they didn't smell of power.

The large male smelled of power but not enough to be an alpha.

"Who are you?"I asked through gritted teeth.

"I think we should be asking you that"The large male said with amusement laced in his voice.

I raised my eyebrows signaling for him to elaborate."You were found on silver Luna territory which is punishable by death"

"PUNISHABLE BY DEATH?!?! I wasn't even on silver Luna territory I was very much in the Forrest near silver Luna territory."I said my voice dripping with venom.

"Well the Forrest is also part of Silver Luna territory"The large male said.

I signed annoyed "I didn't know that okay?"

"Sorry but we can't let you go,we can do it the easy way,walk with us and we won't harm you,or hard way,we carry you and it will not be pretty."

Signing I decided to go with the easy way,I know flying isn't an option as my legs were bound together,"how will I walk with my legs tied up?!"I exclaimed.

"Oh yeah"The large male said chuckling before nodding for one of the males to untie me.

The male approached me with cautious as though approaching a wild animal's cage.He untied my legs with me kicking him merciless in the face.

Roughly helping me up he dragged me towards the large male,the large male inspected me carefully.

Wait where is my food? " My MacDonald's!!!"I cried out.

"This?"The male said showing me my MacDonald's then unwrapping my cheese burger and taking a bite.

"I wish I put poison in it" I said through gritted teeth.This man's nerve to eat my food in front of me!

"That wouldn't be smart it will be like calling a war for werewolves and vampires"The large male said taking another bite.

I growled at him,he looked at me in amusement.

Gripping my wrist in an iron grip a male and female started leading me to what I assume was my impending doom.

Should have listened to the little voice.

---------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed it.

Goodnight,

Good morning,

Or

Good afternoon