Chapter 11

I laid on the bed extremely bored,I floated around the room boredly,I wish there was some type of electronic in here I would kill to have a phone on me right now but sadly I left it in my backpack.

A knock on the door startled me making me plummel to the floor with a loud thud."Come in"I groaned out.

"You okay?"No one other than alpha Alec came in,"Yep I'm a ray of sunshine"I said with a sarcastic smile.

"What happened?"He asked.

"Nothing you should be concern about"I replied getting up from the floor.His eyes widened for a second before being void of all emotion.

"You shall join us for dinner"He said without a flicker of emotion."I looked at my clothes and frowned,I would have rather showered and you know dress in something more appropriate.

I mentally face palmed myself.You are a prisoner not a guest dumbass

He walked out before I could get a word out,not like I had anything to say.Signing I followed him knowing full well he was close to losing his temper.

I silently followed him down the hall,we reached large double doors,he opened it not bothering to hold it for me.

I scowled at his back,what a gentleman.

I fast walked through the door in hopes of not getting hit,I made it through the door in one peice and trailed behind Alpha Alec.

Everyone stood up as he walked towards the end of the table,he sat down on the chair there while everyone sat down,I looked around feeling like an awkward potato.

"Come sit with me"A young woman probably no more than twenty years smiled warmly at me,I gave her an awkward smile and made my way towards her.

I sat down in the empty seat beside her,Alpha Alec cleared his throat,"E-Everyone"he stuttered then cleared his throat one more time.

"Do you need me to leave Alec-poo?"A female's voice purred,making me cringe.
Doesn't he already have a mate?

"That's Audrey the slut of the pack"The female who had invited me to sit with her said nodding towards the black haired girl.

I chuckled lightly."It's Alpha Alec to you!"Alpha Alec said angered.Everyone at the table released a sad sign.where is the Luna to calm the alpha down.

Gazing at Alpha Alec as I wondered why the Luna isn't trying to calm him down,as if sensing my stare Alpha Alec's eyes landed on me,he released a breath as he continued to stare at me,I felt the same invisible force trying to pull me away as I gaze into his eyes,it was a lovely shade of brown it looked like melted chocolate.

To my disapointment he broke our staring contest and looked away,I could see a pink tint on his cheeks,the woman beside him whispered something to him making him blush even harder,there was a bunch of collective gasps as they noticed their undefeated alpha blush.

The girl named Audrey suddenly climbed into Alpha Alec's lap and planted her lips firmly on his,I turned away feeling a pang in my heart that I couldn't understand.

She wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him into her,she started to bounce on his lap,Alpha Alec was stiffed not responding to what was going on.

I gulped as anger flared through me,"Your eyes are red"The young woman beside me said in surprise.Truth be told all I could see was red,something in me snapped.

I turn my glare towards the black haired girl who was sucking the stiff alpha's face off,everyone was on the edge of their seats.All I could do was sit there feeling angered,I let out an ear pricing scream as my head started to throb and not a gentle throb it was more like being hammered in the head.

My brain was fuzzy,my vision blurry as I feel out of my chair blacking out yet again.

'Help me' was the last thought to go through my head before I blacked out

-------------------------------------------

This is short so I will be updating in a while stay tuned,if I don't update soon then I must have fallen asleep.