Chapter 34

ALEC POV

He was shocked and furious with himself and at the the vampire for what had happened. He couldn't control himself around her and that was going to cause him more trouble.

Heaving an enormous sign he bit his lip,and looked around noticing how his sheets were slightly off.He run his hand through his messy hair and closed his eyes.'Control yourself alec' he thought before opening the door and walking put of his bedroom.

A pack warrior noticed the alpha's pissed off look and took the other way to avoid crossing the alpha's path.

With a scowl on his face,alec made his way to his office,once he reached there he tore open the door.He stared in shock as he saw Audrey and a man making out in there.

"AUDREY!"he shouted with fury,although he knew he had no right to be angry when he had just been cheating a few minutes ago,but he couldn't help it.

The two of them broke up and Audrey had the nerve to say,"hey baby you are here awfully early"Alec glared at her and said,"if you were going to do this at least have the decency to do it where I can't see it"

His eyes widened in shock at his own words.Audrey got up and grabbed her strapless dress off the floor."i can explain"she said.

"Go ahead explain then"he said,she bit her lip and mumbled,"I didn't think I will get this far"The man who had been quiet grabbed his pants and shirt and tried to leave without being noticed.

"Don't even think about it"Alec said just as the man reached to open the door."Who gave you the right to touch my mate sexually, pup!"Alex growled out turning to look at the guy.

"She did,alpha"the man said."You have the nerve"alec said getting irritated."You asked a question and I am merely answering it ,alpha"he responded.

'Ooh sassy' Max said and Alec grumbled over their mind link,'Shut up you're suppose to be fuming and besides that wasn't even that sassy'

A loud howl outside was heard and a pack warrior's frantic voice in Alec's head, made Alec forget about his mate and the guy."Stay here"he snapped and stepped out of the office locking it behind him.

He run towards where the growls and howls were louder ,only to discover pack warriors surrounding a very pissed off vampire.