Chapter 22

ALEC'S POV

I made my way towards the bed,the vampire had a guest room due to Katrina,of course after a good game of hunters go key,I referred to it as the dungeons so I could still entertain the idea of her being in a prison cell instead of a good guest room

I sat beside her figure and looked at the innocent creature.Sure she looks innocent but in reality she is as vicious as a hungry lion.And she will pounce on you like she'd never seen  meat in years.

Scowling I got off the bed,it will seem really creepy to be caught staring at her while she's asleep, though she looks so gorgeous with her plump pink lips a little open showing off her pearly teeth.I slapped myself for thinking such things about a vampire.

Looking closley as her teeth i noticed,to my complete and utter surprise there was no fangs peaking out,I leaned a little bit close so I could see whether her fangs were there,suddenly her fangs springed out.

Jumping up in surprise,i stared at the long white fangs,very pointy and gleaming in the moonlight peeking through the drawn curtains,and  bolted out the door a second later,thinking I had almost been a victim to a vampire.

'Sometimes I wonder how you were made alpha' said max in amusement.I scowled at him,and kept running till I reached my bedroom door,I yanked it open and slowly crept into bed turning away from a still sleeping Audrey.

I frowned,'She should have scented as when we came back' I said my voice unamused,in fact it was had sadness tinged in it.Max remained quiet much to my disappointment, I let out a long depressed sign and snuggled deeper into the blankets and closed my eyes,welcoming a needed sleep.

(•-•)

_/|\_

   /\

I woke up to as a mouth covering mine,I pushed the owner of the mouth away and wiped my lips,I stared in surprise at a naked Audrey,and looked down to see my boxers were slightly down,not enough to show my manhood.

"Sorry baby just thought I should give you the best wake up in your life"she said her eye twitching.

"Is your eye okay Audrey?"I asked concerned,'I think she's trying to wink' max said bursting into a Wolfy laugh.Audrey scowled at me,my mouth shaping an 'O'.

"Put on some clothes"I said to her getting up from the bed and walking into the bathroom,closing the door I brushed my teeth,I tensed up as I felt a hand touch my bare back.

Feeling lips touch my back,I wheeled around till I was facing the owner of the mouth,I glared at a still naked Audrey.

Growling lowly at her I tried to push past her,She suddenlyvlosed the door and turned towards me,slowly she began to take off my boxers, coming from my initial shock I pulled her hands away from my boxers roughly.

"Get dressed Audrey and do not ever disobey me!"I said letting authority seep into my voice,cowering away she turned around and opened the door with her head held up high trying to save the last bit of dignity she has.

Glaring at the the door I locked it as soon as Audrey left,and cautiously took off my clothes and hoped in the shower.

Finished showering I threw on some clothes and went to the alpha meeting I was suppose to go to about two or three weeks ago, luckily it got rescheduled.

Walking towards my car a million of thoughts hit me at ones,holding my head in pain I blocked them out,I had forgotten to put up the mental block.

My bedroom worked as a mental block for the millions of thoughts going through the mind link,so as soon as I am out I have to be quick to put up a mental block.

Of course there's a downside to this, whenever a rogue attack it is impossible for anyone to contact me If i'm in my room.

I walked towards the pack parking lot and smiled at my baby,sitting down I pulled my car out of the parking lot,after a lot of turns and circling around I finally made it to the meeting,slightly late.

Alpha Ren of blood bear pack and Alpha Jackson of saxtuv pack greeted me as I pulled into the parking lot.

"You should have come here by wolf"Alpha Jackson said as his mate,Luna Daniella joined us."And risked turning up naked to a meeting?"I asked my eyebrow raised.

He mumbled something too low for even my enhanced to pick up,"What was that?"I asked slightly curious.

"They say curiosity killed the cat,young alpha"Alpha Jackson said dodging my question,"And satisfaction brought it back"I said giving him a challenging look,he returned it and stood in a fighting stance.

I rolled my eyes at him and turned away from him, Alpha Jackson has been trying to find a way to riled me up so he could challenge me for my territory and my alpha position.

Of course he doesn't want to put his pride to the side and actually come up to challenge me,he says a good warrior never challenge for something without a reason.

Good warrior my ass,that's called being a coward!"The meeting will be starting in a few minutes,beta frank of blood bears pack announced.

This being blood bears pack's territory,they get to announce when the meeting should start,I smirked as I noticed my own beta has arrived.

Walking towards the tree stumps,I sat on one and put my chin in my palm waiting for this meeting to begin.

Let's hope this is not too boring

-------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating soon,I have been reading the harry potter series.

And currently have a stomache due to drinking caramel syrup without any real food in my stomach :'(

Sorry for any grammatical errors!