Chapter 1(Edited)

CASSANDRA'S POV:

"Poor Cassandra,she doesn't have a beloved."A brunette mocked and her friends snickered.

"Leave her alone,sky"Jessica growled at the brunette,who's name was sky, pulling me away from the snickering group.

"Thank you Jes"I said grateful,as my best friend pulled me into a hug.

"Don't worry about it,Cassandra,"she said."you will find your beloved,soon"she added, whispering it into my ear as she rubbed my back soothingly.

"Cassandra"My older sister,Jane, said distracting me from my thoughts."Are you okay?"She asked looking worried.

"I'm fine"I said,she looked unconvinced so I added,"I'm just a little hungry."I then gave her a small smile.

"Well that's good, because we are going hunting"she said with a grin,her eyes sparkling in excitement"Get up,we have to get going,we don't have all night"She said almost in a whine as she pulled me up and started dragging me towards the woods.

I dug my heels into the ground effectively stopping her.

"Hold up, that's silver lunar's pack territory."I said my eyes narrowing.

"Well then let's start leaping."she said her voice dripping with excitement.

"No no no,I'm not leaping anywhere,jane"i said my eyes as wide as saucers,with poorly concealed fear.

"I have never done that before,Jane,and I don't plan on doing it!"I said stubbornly shaking my head.

"Well then I will teach you,trust me,it would be fun"she said.

I sighed in defeat,i knew there was no point in arguing with her,she was going to win anyways,she always got what she wanted,Of course,sometimes through a little blackmail.

"No"I said as my stubbornness suddenly riled it's ugly head, I knew I was digging my self into a larger hole,but I couldn't let Jane have her way this easily.

"I will tell mother that you-"Jane started to say,but I slammed my hand on her mouth,muffling her voice.

My eyes widened in disbelief as I felt a prick on my palm,quickly retracting my hand, I inspected it and to my relief there was no blood was visible.

Equipped with my built in night vision,I was able to see Jane's obnoxiously large smile.

"So what do you say?"she asked, the smile seemed to be permanently stuck on her face.

My scowl must have clued her in on my relunctant defeat, because she clapped her hands happily and leaped into a tree.From my point of view it looked effortless,graceful and flawless.

'It's probably harder to do than it looks' I thought bitterly.

"Okay on the count of three,"I muttered to myself taking a deep breath as I mentally counted.

One...

Two...

Three!

On three, I jumped with my eyes dumbly sealed shut.I peeled one eye open to glance at Jane,to my confusion, she was looking at me in horror, surprise then amazement.

I raised an eyebrow then she gestured for me to look around,I looked around still confused.

My eyes widened as my brain connected the dots and i realized i was...Floating In The Air!

I screamed,both in fear and amazement.

---------------------------------------------

I know this is short but this is the very first vampire story I have ever written *sign*
This sh*t is harder to write than it is to read.