Chapter 21

ALEC'S POV

I sat on my bed completely confused,it has been two weeks since finding out Audrey is my mate and finding that vampire in the pack house.Two weeks is all it took for me to start loosing all the tingles from Audrey.

Looking at the body laying on my bed brought a frown on my face,it felt wrong to have her sleeping in my bed.To add to my list of confusion,max has stopped talking,he hasn't even bothered with a side comment when audrey tries to kiss me.

The war that seems to be going on with my sister and audrey seems to be at it's full peak when the vampire girl was brought in.Audrey says I should kill her like i would do to any vampire that dare step foot on my territory.

Katrina says I should not  kill her,she has a family that would miss her,yeah right like katrina had ever cared about it.Now that I think about it,it seems Katrina has a soft spot for the vampire much to my dismay.

Audrey muttered something making me jerk out of my thoughts to look at her,i put my ear to her mouth so I could hear her clearly.

"You think Alec will ever be yours?You are a pathetic excuse for a woman,I should have killed you"She muttered a scowl on her face.My mind swirled with so many thoughts.

Who is she talking about?

What does she mean she should have killed her?

Is this woman somehow connected to me being Audrey's mate?

I swear I had a mate once,but that's not possible.The only race that get two mates are hybrids,and they are known for causing havoc in their wake.

'Maybe audrey isn't our mate' Max's quiet voice slithered through my mind in a soothing manner,though his words well anything but soothing.

'What do you mean?' I asked angrily all the relief from earlier gone,I felt max shrank within me as I spoke.'of course she's our mate!' I shouted at him but there was doubt in my voice.

Max was completely silent after that as though I had physically hurt him,I winced slightly as my words played in my head as if a video.'Look max i'm sorry' I desperately began to plead,but max stayed silent.

Signing in regret I stood up from my current position and walked out the door throwing a white shirt as I did.

I had overreacted, making my say towards the "dungeons"I searched for the door I was looking for.Finding it,a mischievous smile made it's way onto my face,with an evil glint in my eyes,I pushed open the door to the bedroom.

Walking in like I own the place,which technically i do,I walked towards the bed in the center of the room,and looked at the innocent girl laying on it.She looked so innocent,a smirk made it's way on my lips.

------------------------------------------

A/N:bad alec!bad alec!

*eyes widen*what do you think he's gonna do?*smiles evilly*find out in the next chapter of ........

THE
VAMPIRE'S
MATE

or shorten to TVM