Chapter 6

It's currently lunch,and it's getting very hard to avoid sky.The wicked witch of the west always seems to know where I am

I had decided to go to MacDonald's for lunch so I can avoid sky,bad news MacDonald's is on the human side of time and it will be hard to hide.

Walking for 30minutes I reached MacDonald's and walked right in already knowing what to order.

"How may I help you?" The woman said,I smiled at her ad I checked my money one more time.

"I will like number 4"I grinned,number consists of a double cheese burger medium fries and a large drink.

The lady nodded as I gave her my money,she gave me a receipt as I waited for my order.

"I said leave me alone!"A male voice boomed.

"Come on you know you want me"A familiar female voice interrupted.

That voice sounds familiar where have I heard that voice before?

"Sky you know what I want?"The male voice asked.

I froze at the mention of the wicked witch of the west.shit.

"No babe what do you want"Sky purred.

"I want you to-"

"Kiss me?"sky interrupted again.

"No I want you to stop being desperate!"The male voice said earning a few snickers.

I put my hand over my mouth to stop from laughing out loud.

Sky scoffed,"you know for a werewolf you are quite ugly"

"If i'm ugly why bother trying to get in bed with me?" The male voice said voice laced with amusement.

I turned around just in time to see a red faced sky walking out of MacDonald's,slamming the door she left.

Wait a werewolf? What is sky doing with an alpha if she has a beloved?

Deep in thought I got my food from the lady and turned to leave,just my luck I bumped into a dude.

"Sorry" I muttered.

"You shouldn't be sorry,You should be careful"The male voice I had heard arguing with sky said in an angry voice.

I didn't bother looking at the guy's face.rude