Chapter 33

Cassandra's POV

What was I doing,this wasn't me.This was absolutely disgraceful.I pulled away from alec and pushed him away from him.

His eyes were dark almost black with lust.I panted as I crawled far away from him.

His canines were out as he stared at me with a lustful expression."Alec this isn't us please snap out of it"I pleaded after getting my breathing under control .

He closed his eyes and breath in and out slowly.After three minutes of breathing in and out, he finally got himself under control.

"That should never happen again"he whispered his voice filled with so much guilt.He cussed then said,"I don't deserve a mate!".

"It-"

"I shouldn't have done that! I have cheated on my mate way too many times this is unforgivable.How can i-"

"Alec lis-"

"-do such a thing?!"

She gave up trying to talk over him and instead shouted"ALEC!"

"How can it be so wrong but feel so right?!"he growled out.Then he turned to me his eyes red."This is your fault!"he shouted.

I glared at him ,"MY FAULT?!"I screamed narrowing my eyes at him,"Yes if you hadn't kissed me this wouldn't have happened!"he said getting up in my face.

"I didn't hear you complaining"I snapped."Well you did some vampire voodoo on me"he said his eyes threatening.I laughed bitterly "Vampire voodoo?what are you six?"I snapped.

"That's not the point!"

"Then what's the point,huh?"

"You shouldn't have kissed me"he said again.

"Well this time you kissed me if my memory serve correctly"

"You seduced me damnit!"he snapped.

"How about this"I said as calmly as I could."You don't kiss me you don't touch me,I don't kiss you I don't touch you forget about our deal"

He made to interrupt but I cut him off with a glare,"I will help you find your sister you will follow your part of the deal and I will follow mine I will only talk to you if necessary and I will be out of your hair as soon as we find your darling sister"

With a stern nod he agreed with my terms,"I am going back home today"I said.

"What?!"he exclaimed,"You can't just spring that on me"he said."Yes I can and I did"I said and turned away from him."I'm leaving"I said walking to the door.

"Goodbye I will see you later when I have to"I said opening the door and slamming it shut leaving behind a flabbergasted Alec.

I took out some car keys I had swiped off his desk and decided not to risk alerting him I have his keys by pressing a button to find his car.

Instead I took on the very boring tiring job of going around and trying the keys on every single car.There were three keys so I had three cars to choose from.

Thinking about it for a minute I decided to just keep the keys and run home,much faster and easier than trying to maneuver the car out of here without being spotted.

Taking a deep breath I dropped the keys in my pocket and sprinted away from the pack house and into the woods.

Once I was in the woods I leaped onto a tree and kept leaping from tree to tree until I reached where I knew the path to the house was.

Using my sense of smell I came to the house I had grown up in,I took a deep breath and knocked on the doorand waited for someone to unlock it.

I waited....
and waited....
and waited....

But nobody came to unlock it and I started to worry that they had moved or worse I had gotten the wrong house and knocked on one of the abandoned houses.

Sitting on the front pouch I look up at the sun which was beginning to rise.I breath a sign of relief.I had come way too early.

--------------------------------------
A/N:So sorry I haven't updated and also really sorry that this was short but writers block is a mother effing birch.Please forgive me.Thanks for all the votes by the way,sorry for any errors.