Chapter 19

ALEC'S POV

Pulling away from Audrey I forced a smile onto my face,my instinct was telling me to bitch slap this girl for touching me.

But it is probably the alpha blood in me,Audrey looked at me curioused,"Baby do I get to sleep in your room?"she asked in a sickly sweet voice raking her nail across my chest.

I fought the urge to cringe both at the horrible name and her nails on my chest, Those things felt like claws raking at my chest!

I forced  another smile at her.'She wants us to mate her' my wolf said in a depressed tone, I frowned at his tone 'why aren't you happy about that?' I asked both confused and angry.

My wolf was silent so I assumed he was thinking,"So baby mate me make me yours make me the Luna"Audrey said a light in her eyes.

"Okay"I said in a sort of dazed tone.She smiled at me before pulling me towards the doors.

She pulled me upstairs and headed towards my bedroom,pushing me inside the bedroom she locked the door.

"Wouldn't want anyone coming in"she whispered In a seductive tone, she threw a wink my way.

"Yeah wouldn't want anyone coming in"I smiled at her,but the smile seemed forced.

She locked eyes with me,her eyes filled with lust.

I wasn't feeling lust,I felt as though I was out of control, as though I was a puppet, I frowned I like being in control I hate feeling useless and like a pawn in a game of life.

Strangely my wolf max was quiet,shouldn't he be urging me to mate my mate?Is it weird I don't feel love for her?

I felt lost and confused,I let put a yelp as Audrey's lips crushed into mine,I had been distracted by my thoughts.

I swear to never let that happen again.pushing me onto the bed,Audrey slowly crawled into the bed straddling me,slowly she lowered her face and pressed Ber lips onto mine pushing her tongue forcedly in my mouth.

My eyes narrowed at her aggressive behavior,a strong smell hit my nostrils,her arousal.

I could clearly see how arouse she is,she rubbed her core against my length earning a moan from me.

Pulling away she unzipped my jeans,I helped her pull it down until I was only in my boxers and my shirt.

A knock on the door stopped her from pulling down my boxers,"Alpha it's me Katrina"A female voice said in a soft tone.

I relaxed ad I heard the familiar voice of the one dearest to me,the person I would kill for other than my mate.My only weakness in this cruel world,of course my mate is my other weakness,but at the moment I don't feel the need to keep Audrey save.

My only family is on the other side of the door,"We're busy"Audrey said before I could get a word,I slapped her hand away as she attempted to pull down my boxers.

Pulling my jeans on I opened the door to see Katrina turning away to leave,"come in" I said softly,She entered the room quietly as Audrey glared at her from my bed.

Katrina gasped upon seeing Audrey,"Can we speak alone?"Katrina asked through gritted teeth.

"You most certainly can't"Audrey said a smirk forming on her lips,I glared at Audrey not liking her attitude one bit."Audrey out!"I snarled at her not even feeling guilty.

Audrey whimpered slightly before getting off my bed with her head raised high she left slamming the door behind her to show she is pissed.

I turn to katrina to see her eyes flaming,"What was she doing in your room brother?"

Oh shit is about to go down

A/N: I'm too lazy to go over it and edit it,so sorry for any grammatical errors. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.Please check out my stories 'Rejected' and 'Hybrid' first chapters will probably be updated after this story is complete but this is no where near complete.

Please leave feed back on both stories :)

Thank you