Chapter 27

ALEC'S POV

"Look I need your help"I said in an innocent sad voice.I almost cringed at how vulnerable I sounded.I looked at the vampire with pleading eyes.

Out of nowhere she started to laugh her ass off,she laughed so hard she ended up on the floor clutching her flat stomach.

I almost smiled because of how contagious her angelic laugh was but I caught myself before my lips will turn into a grin,I liked making her happy.

Get a grip fucktard

Taking a deep breath I closed my eyes and imagined how much I will love to duck tape her mouth then tie her to the bed and attack her body with my kis-

'Woah there bud get a grip before you raise Alec Jr' Max said amusement clear in his voice but I could hear a little strain in his wolfish voice.

Breathing in deeply,i almost moaned at the intoxicating smell,instead I frowned.must be some kind of vampire vodoo.

I turn towards her jaw clenched,I need to find my sister even if it meant teaming up with this no good gorgeous bloodsucker.

She finally stopped laughing but there were tears still streaming down her face,taking a deep breath she turned to face me,her eyes were twinkling with amusement.

"You expect me to help you?" She asked her voice hard as steel maybe even harder,she bursted out laughing again.

I stared at vampire in disbelieve,I couldn't believe she was laughing at me a very important alpha,sure I needed help but I didn't need help that bad to tolerate such disrespectful behavior from anyone,I glared at the vampire and turned around to leave but stopped as I noticed something.

Letting my curiosity get the better of me,I turned to face the vampire who looked very pale,you could see her blue veins quite clearly, I eyed her wearily wondering what was wrong with her.She looked like she hadn't eaten in days which I knew she had as, I had Katrina to personally deliver,which surprisingly she went without an argument.My jaw clenched at the memory.

From my limited knowledge of vampires,I knew they needed blood to survive,so I could use that to my advantage."what?"she snapped after sobering up and studying me for a while,I guess I had being staring.oops.

I smirked as I came up with the perfect plan,I needed my incisors for this plan to work. Thinking of Audrey,I tried to get my incisors out,nothing happened,I thought of her naked in my bed speaking some seductive words while licking her lips,nothing happened.My soldier wasn't even up,something was definitely wrong,I thought of her bare shoulder ready for me to mark,still nothing.I opened my eyes and grunted in frustration.The vampire had sat down on the bed and was watching me in amusement,she crossed her leg and leaned forward enough to expose a tiny bit of her bra,I sucked in a breath as I was having a hard time breathing,she bit her plump red lips hard trying not to laugh.

Starting to feel a bit uncomfortable in the area down below,I shifted my weight slightly to hide the huge budge that beginning to form.Her eyes widened as she noticed Alec Jr.

I groaned as I felt my incisors slowly release out of my gums,it felt like my gums were being poked at with sharp claws,I bit my lower lip to try to relief the pain,completely forgetting the reason for the pain,blood dripped from my lower lip the vampire breathed in sharply her fangs making an appearance.

I would have smiled in triumph but my gums felt swollen,these weren't my normal incisors,they were my marking incisors which means that it is more painful for it to come out as the pleasure before the marking process dulls the pain.

The vampire watched the blood drip from my lip with a starved and pained expression, I smirked through the pain," if you want blood you will have to do whatever I say" was what I meant to say,but because of my incisors which I haven't really practiced talking with a damn thing out so it came out like"ick yack Wang blahd yack wack ta doe whakeber ab gay"

"You are gay?"she looked at with a smirk,"I didn't know we were sharing something personal about ourselves."I blew through my nose frustrated as I thought of old ladies in bikinis to get my incisors out the way,my incisors went in slowly and painfully my eyes watered a bit but i said lowly and threatening,"you are in no position to joke around vampire" I spit out the name with as much venom as I could.

I bit my lip,reopening the cut,I watched as her eyes narrowed.I grinned making my already cut lip open wider,blood dripped out of the cut like a faulty faucet.

The vampire advanced on me and pushed me against the wall,before I could even asked what the hell she was doing,her mouth crashed into mine.

-------------------

Yo guys sorry for the late update things haven't been good lately but hope y'all will forgive me

VOMMENT