Chapter 9

I woke up in a prison cell,confused I began to panic before all the memories before I blacked out flooded into my mind though it was blurry.

Looking around I located a toilet and what looked suspiciously like poop,wrinkling my nose I moved as far away from it as I can.

I felt a calm feeling over me,leaving me confused what confused me even more is that my body hummed with pleasure.

I gasped loudly as I felt an invisible force threaten to pull me away,my breathing heavy leaving me a whimpering mess.

Just as quickly as it came it was gone,I was extremely grateful at that but some part of me wanted to feel the pleasure again.

As these thoughts consumed my mind I blushed a deep red.The blush was fading when the large male appeared again.

I gulped remembering his bipolar behavior.He unlocked the person cell and waited for me to come out,I slowly made my way over to him thinking of ways to escape.

But I knew escaping is not an option there must be werewolves everywhere.Breathing in deeply and suddenly regretting it,the air smelled like shit.

He grabbed my wrist and carefully pulled me along with him,we seemed to have walked for hours and finally made it to what looked like a ball room.

Breathing in my eyes widened at the magnificent sight it was absolutely breathtaking,the balcony seems to be made out of gold as well as the whole ballroom,a crystal chandelier hang from the ceiling adding to the breathtaking scene.what was most breathtaking was the chandelier seems to reflect a rainbow as light hits it.

The place was breathtaking with it's light gold color and it gave off a homey feeling,I have to admit it was bigger than my parent's ballroom,it changed colors right before my eyes,it turned a baby blue color then back to gold then changed a light lavender color.

The colors were magnificent,I envied this ballroom."Wait here"The large male suddenly said breaking me out of my thoughts.

I nodded absentmindedly still admiring the ballroom."Who are you?!"A powerful voice boomed somewhere behind me making me jump up about five feet into the air.

My cheeks turn a deep shade of red.I bowed my head down attempting to hide my face,"Look up when spoken to!"The same voice said with anger.

I gulped the lump that had began to form in my throat and slowly raised my head to meet who had spoken.

I have to say the stranger had a powerful aura,he also had godlike features.

He was the most gorgeous being I had ever laid my eyes upon.

"Alpha"The large male said from behind me making me jump yet again.

People just seems to like the idea of sneaking up on me.