Chapter 23

VAMPIRE'S POV

I have been having weird dreams lately, when I think about it my head starts to throb and a massive headache will suddenly appear out of no where.

Waking up to my fangs out is very uncomfortable, my first thought was:what the hell? Signing I looked up at the white ceiling sure this room was okay,but I do not like being kept as a prisoner.

I felt like crying out for my family, also they needed to let me out,I am turning twenty in a few weeks!Unless they want me to suddenly start attacking them in my bloodlust state they better free me.

Turning onto my stomach,I moaned as I stretched my legs,my bones popping,my face scrunched up at the sound.Getting up I walk towards the small bathroom,looking into the mirror,I looked beautiful.

My previous bags had disappeared overnight, my lips were fuller and more plump looking,a dark shade of red contrasting against my extremely pale face,my long waist length hair falling in waves.

My bright green eyes seemed darker but  still bright,I seemed to be 6ft,I frowned at that,then my eyes widened in realization.

'The change has began but where is my beloved?I need my beloved to even start the change!' I thought my bottom lip quivering.

'Maybe they caught him and he is locked up somewhere or maybe they killed him!that must explain my sudden amnesia'

'Happy thoughts happy thoughts!' I kept chanting in my head.I bared my fangs which was still peaking out,baring them I saw it was sharper and looked like stars dotted in the black sky against my plump red lips.

I looked at my body to see I had curves all in the right places a flat stomach and a bit of a six pack,I smirked my fangs glinting in the light.

I closed my mouth as my fangs was sheathed back in my gum,I spit out the blood in my mouth,this always happen when you first start to grow your fangs, I hated the taste of my own blood but I find other's tasty and sweet like honey.

Washing my mouth I brushed my teeth and took a shower.

Someone knocked on the door as I got out of the bathroom,I tightened the towel around my chest and opened the door peeping out,a girl stood there smiling.

"Hi I'm Katrina but you can call me Rina or Kat"she said trying to shake my hand even though her hands were full.I stood there staring blankly at her.

"Can I come in?"She asked staring at me an awkward smile on her face,I nodded,"Yeah"I said as I nodded,my voice was different,it was like a melody.

I mentally frowned,I hate the change,I look beautiful obviously but I don't like that it changed every single thing about me except maybe my personality.

I thought I saw a small frown make it's way onto her lips but she had a grin on her face that it must have been my imagination.I stepped out of the door way and opened the door wide enough so she could push the cart in.

She turned towards me a serious expression on her beautiful face,"Ok what's your name?"she asked her hands folded against her chest.

I frowned racking my brain for my identity,but I came out blank,"I don't know"i muttered panic setting in,what have they done to me?!?!

Katrina signed sitting on my messy bed,"Get dressed and eat something"she said sitting there,"No,for all I know this might include poison"I retorted,"You are already dead so poison won't work on you"She said finality to her tone.

I considered telling her I am a pure blood so poison might affect me,but I decided against it,they might use that information against me.

Slowly I retrived the clothes and dashed into the bathroom to get dressed,I locked the bathroom door and double checked to see whether it's locked before stripping off my towel.

--------

A/N:Enjoy!