Chapter 24

ALEC'S POV

"Is everyone here?"Alpha Ren asked looking at each of us in turn,I rolled my eyes as his eyes landed on me receiving a glare from him.

Shrugging I put my chin in my hands,"As you can tell this meeting is going to be based on some things that have been called to my attention."He paused waiting for any comments, but we knew better than to comment when another alpha has the floor.

"A little while ago,a few members of my pack said to have spotted some rouges moving around this area an-"He was cut off as alpha Jackson coughed trying to gain ren's attention.

He raised an eyebrow turning towards Jackson,"May I help you?Alpha"He asked in a bitter sweet tone.

"Well why is it we have to be in this meeting if this problem concerns your territory and your pack?"He questioned looking Ren in the eyes.

"As a matter of fact if you would have been more patient,perhaps you'd have understood more of the problem"Said ren,a cold hard glare directed at Jackson.

"Now any more stupid question or can I continue?"

No one answered,with a nod he turned back to the others,"As I was saying before i was rudely interrupted,this problem concerning these rouges has been been addressed before, but it seems the rouges are not only looking for a fight with me"

I raised my eyebrow but said nothing,being the youngest alpha I can be easily be overrun although I have the biggest pack.I usually use my brains and less strengths, I'm not saying I'm weak as i a matter if fact I am stronger than these alpha's but being younger means more bullying and starting a fight will mean less allies.

"The rouges has been spotted near silver Luna territory before"He continued my eyebrows raising higher they would probably dissapear into my hair.Ren turned to me with a regretful expression making my eyebrows go further towards my hair.

"I think you should step down"He said taking a feel breath,I opened my mouth to object but he continued talking.

"Let your old man take care of this,after the rouges are dealt with,you can have your pack back son."Ren said a sad look on his face.He knew how much I loved my pack.

A few gasps followed his words,I rolled my eyes at them,yeah my dad is ren and we have two different packs although it is very rare to happen.My mother gave me her pack so she could be with my dad in his pack.It was kept a secret because of how much people will kill to gain both packs from me. So if something were to happen to my parents,I would inherit their pack as well as mine.

My mother was Luna of silver Luna and my dad was alpha of blood bear,when they found out they were mates,it became very complicated on who will give up their pack,so when I was born they decided to make me the alpha of my mom's pack instead since they wanted a smaller pack instead.

They waited till I was fourteen to give me the responsibility of alpha,cruel I know,so I started being alone and resulted to killing as a way to relieve all the stress.It was very hard to keep my pack in check seeing as I was very young.But as I grew up and killed more and more they started respecting me and was even afraid of me.When I turned eighteen, I never found my mate.

Which resulted on even more killings,at nineteen I was unstoppable,at twenty I still hadn't found my mate although I reduced to killing only vampires instead of werewolves.Rouges were scared to enter my territory as I killed anyone that steps paw on my territory without a reasonable explanation.So I'm a bit weirded out and worried why I don't have the heart to kill the vampire.

I turn to my dad and growl at him,"No!"I bellowed getting up,my eyes probably red with fury,another thing I don't understand is my eyes are red when I'm mad and black when I'm feeling a bit lustful.

Although sometines there are black for both,my dad cowered away,my mom stood up with an angry expression directed at me.My mom is a very strong Luna with a short temper,being Luna for her pack alone had made her a tough nut to crack.

"Alec watch your tone!"She snapped,"I disagree with your father and he was wrong to suggest such things,but know that he is your father and you would speak to him with respect!"She said her expression softening a bit.

I signed looking at the ground my face burning in embarrasment and shame,I looked up back at my mother after composing my emotions."I will not leave my pack,I would not be seen as weak for backing down from rouges"I said my anger back,"Mom you know I can take care of myself and my pack!"I said,with that said I turned around and walked back towards where I parked my car.

"Alec!Get back here right this instant!"My mother shouted through our mind link,although i'm not in her pack,a child's parents always have a mind link with his/her parents.Sometimes that's how some parents determine that this is their real child.

I ignored her and climbed into my car,speeding away from my parents and their pack.

A/N: sorry for any grammatical errors ,hope you enjoyed it thank you and thank you for staying with this story thank you and love you guys bye