Info-Not an update

IMPORTANT MUST READ!

Ok guys this is not an update this is just some basic information,ok so first start with the Luna thing ok so I know in most books the alpha and his mate have to mate for the other pack members to know she is Luna.

I want to clarify this,both do not have to mate,from basic touching like a kiss could trigger it,so basically when they made out they opened their bond.

On the marking,ok the male is not the only who has to mark the female!the female can mark the male as her's too!Cassandra already marked Alec when she tasted his blood.

Mind link:This book is different on the mind link I have not come across any book that has the mind link like I stated it,ok so first things first,the Luna and alpha has to do the marking kissing thing for the pack to have access to mind link,and as explained before the mind link does not disapear if the Luna dies,also the mind link is how the rest of the pack know they finally found their Luna.

Most of this info will be needed in later chapters consider this a hint on what I plan to happen please I beg you not to comment if  you guys find what you think is the hint.By the way this might not be the only info I give I might have to clarify a few things as the book progress but at the moment this is all please feel free to comment any misunderstandings.

Also still writers block maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I will update and when I do I will try to do a longer chapter.

Sorry to disapoint anyone who thought this was an update