Chapter 30

ALEC'S POV

My head snapped up as i heard the bathroom door slam shut,I couldn't believe what had just happened.I was confused why max didn't do anything to stop it.Shifting slightly,I tried to get into a comfortable position since my budge was still there.I laid down on the bed and put my arm over my eyes blocking out the light.

'What just happened?'Max asked a little breathless,'I wish I knew' I replied,Max was quiet after that.'Alpha, she's no where to be found' Philip,my head warrior's voice slithered into my mind sounding grave.My attention snapped towards what he said,I couldn't believe I had been making out with a vampire while my sister's life was in danger.

Swallowing hard I mindlinked 'I need you to check the forest,I need you to check every single place!','We checked everywhere Alpha' He replied,'Did you check this whole territory? Did you check every house?Every corner?!'I snapped.'No Alpha' He replied, 'Well what are you waiting for? Get to it!'I snapped over the mindlink,closing it I took deep breaths to calm myself down.I sat up just as the bathroom door opened.

The vampire came out of the bathroom looking flustered,her cheeks were pink with blush,she cleared her throat before looking at me with a blank expression."So.."She said trailing off her lips parting.I found myself looking at her lips as she talked.

"Okay I will make you a deal"She finally said after clearing her throat yet again.I raised my eyebrow and motioned for her to go on."You will provide me with blood-"she said but I cut her off with a mutter.

"That would be easy"

She smirked her eyes glinting deviously,I swallowed hard at that,"And you will allow me to leave whenever I please"she said,I made to disagree but she raised a finger to stop me.

Frowning I shut my mouth,"Also I get to kiss you,feel you up and check you out whenever I please"she added as if as an after thought, she looked confused after she said so but quickly covered her confusion with a blank expression.My jaw dropped as I stared at her in disbelief."I will help you find your sister if you agree to all my requests."she said shrugging.

I gulped and thought about it,it would be a small price to pay to have my sister back,but I could still try to negotiate another deal,so I looked up at her,"But I have a mate!I can't cheat on her"I said hoping she will come up with something else.

She shrugged,"Unless of course your mate can help you find you sister,I suggest you just agree to my conditions,also it's not like I asked you to have sex with me"she said looking away as a blush began to form on her cheeks.

"Besides I might be able to find some friends willing to help me out"she said.My nose scrunched up in disgust at the thought of working with more vampires, but they might be my only chance of finding my sister,so I stopped myself from making any snide remarks.

Heaving a defeated sign I reluctantly said,"Fine I agree with your terms,BUT"I said emphasizing on the but.

"Of course there will be a but"she muttered, but I ignored her and continued,"You will have to sign some legalized documents agreeing with MY terms"

She nodded with a smirk,"I believe your slut is waiting for you in your bedroom"she said her jaw clenching slightly.I glared at her and stood up,she smirked yet again.I noticed her looking at my abs as I stood up,a small smirk made it's way to my face,this might not be so bad after all.

"I will arrange for the blood to be delivered to you"I said snapping her out of the trance my abs seem to have placed her in.She nodded before brushing past me and jumping onto the bed."Shoo I need a well deserved sleep"she said waving her hand dismissively. I frowned but made way out of the room.

All I could think was,

What have I gotten myself into?

------------------------

A/N:i'm sorry it's a bit uneventful and short but it's very late where I live and I am supposed to be asleep but I decided to be a nice author and update.

Don't forget to VOMMENT