Chapter 35

Alec tilted his head slightly in confusion as he realized he had no idea who the vampire was.

With confident strides,he made his way to the vampire,his warriors parted to let him get to her only then did he notice a second body was on the floor and blood was gushing out of the wound on the back of the second vampire head.

Peeling her lips back,the vampire snarled at Alec,"Are you the alpha?"she asked harshly.

"Who are you?"Alec asked his face blank,"I asked you a question and I expect an answer,now answer me,are you the alpha"The vampire growled,her fangs unsheathing.

"Am I supposed to feel threatened?"Alec asked with what sounded a lot like amusement in his voice.

The vampire growled and moved towards him but the pack warriors' growls made her stop."I have a dying person on my hand and I will be damned if I let her die because of your stubbornness"she growled.

"if you are not the alpha,then call the damn alpha"she said as calmly as she could.

"I am the alpha"Alec said after a moment,"Get a medic and attend to my sister"the girl commanded.

Alec's eyes narrowed at the girl,"who the hell do you think you are to be giving commands?!"he growled at her his eyes lighting up in rage.

"Baby what's going on?"Audrey's voice came from behind Alec,The girl eyes went to Audrey and she snarled.

"That is your whore,I presume"She said in disgust before snorting and saying,"Actually I don't care who she is just get a damn medic here before I rip your fucking throat out"she said meaning every word.

Although he was amused and incredibly hated the vampire race,he had a deal with Cassandra and he couldn't break it by letting one of her race die -even though he wasn't sure if they could-when he could help

"Get the medic"Alec commanded the closest pack warrior,who's eyes widened in surprise before he nodded and ran back towards the pack house.

Walking over to the girl on the floor,the vampire bent down and picked her up,huffing slightly as she stood up,she walked back to Alec who was watching her with a suspicious look.

"Stop looking at me like that,before your mutts start believing you are attracted to me"the vampire said without a hint of amusement.

"They're are not mut-"Alec started to say but stopped short as the unconscious vampire's head fell to the side revealing her face.

Alec's eyes widened and his lips parted as he realized who it was. The vampire who was holding the unconscious girl stared at him trying to identify the emotions on the young alpha's face but found it impossible as his face once again turned into a blank mask.

But she heard the unmistakable whisper from the alpha,it was a name she had known almost her entire life.

"Cassandra"