52

Just another warning! Things from here on out will be more explicit so be aware reading it :) !!!!
_______________________________________

As Hero led me across the frat, I could think of nothing more than to let him take me however he wanted. In the moment, nothing else mattered. Everything inside me was on fire once again.

Unfortunately as we reached the landing of the main staircase, Annie and Ellie met us face to face. They eyed Hero's hand clasped to mine, looking baffled. 

Not even baffled. More disturbed. 

What was going on? 

Ellie completely ignored me looking right at Hero, who was intently staring back. It made me uneasy. 

"Well, isn't this a sight for sore eyes?" She demanded with an authority I'd never heard before. She must have been upset. 

"What do you want?" Hero snapped, seeming frustrated. 

"An answer," Ellie replied. "Weren't you with Kylie the other night?" 

Hero visibly gulped. "It was all a misunderstanding."

Ellie smirked. "I would hope so." She then cast a glare at me, exiting down the stairs. 

Annie looked at me with longing pity, not having much to say about her fraternity friend. I had a feeling unless I said something the issue would never get resolved. 

I yanked my hand from Hero's. "Annie, can I talk to you?" 

When I saw Ellie looking with a strained expression from the landing, I added:

"Alone."

With one last look at her friend, Annie nodded, following me up the stairs and down the hall. 

"There's a lot you have to explain." I said. 

"I don't know what you mean-" Annie began, but I cut her off not wanting to play their games anymore. 

"Let's cut it out and get to the point." I began. "What is up with Ellie being such a... a bitch at every turn?"

Annie seemed confused. "I'm not even sure. She's been angry lately. If I'm being honest, she's still upset over her ex." 

I immediately thought of the worst. No.  It couldn't be Hero? How many women had he done wrong? 

"Remember Luke?" Annie said. 

"Really?" I exclaimed. "That boy that let me stay in his dorm room?"

"Yes," Annie said. "And she's worried now that you're here, you're going to be sleeping there again."

I rolled my eyes. "She won't have to worry. I'm with Hero tonight."

I instantly clapped my hands over my mouth, realizing how bad this sounded with Chad downstairs. 

Annie kept her mouth in a straight line, giving nothing away. 

"Okay. Good. Well, I have to go. Fraternity business."

Only a moment after Annie left, Hero came down the hall, looking worried.

"What was that about?" He asked. 

"I don't know." I replied. "I was planning a few questions but it didn't go as planned."

"Well, fuck them all," Hero said, quickly smashing his lips to mine then pulling them away to speak again. "I need to be inside you."

When we made it to the top of the stairs, Hero cupped my chin, then slowly trailed a finger down to my breast, making me quiver inside.

He backed me into a nearby room, continuing to flick my nipple as he gently rested me on a four poster. 

He stopped only long enough to rip off his tight shirt and ease down his pants to release his thick member. Even in the darkened room I could see the intricately designed tree tattoo on his torso. 

My eyes widened as they found their way across his happy trail, down to his shaft which was jutted invitingly, ready to go. 

I didn't know if I could truly do this. It looked too big. It would surely hurt me...

Hero eased a finger inside me immediately retracting it. 

"You're so ready." He said. "Close your eyes and take a deep breath. You won't even notice it."

Sucking in a deep breath, I felt a sharp pain take over before it faded away. Hero now loomed over me, thrusting into me, then stilling. 

"Is this.... okay for you?" He asked. 

I silently nodded. 

He responded by slamming into me once, twice, then three times.

I arched my back, wanting to feel the intense friction building inside me.

Hero now picked up the pace, slamming into me without mercy. I felt his mint breath on my face and swallowed it wanting to feel his pleasure. 

All too fast, he seemed to have lost control, crying out loud and slamming into me one last time before falling back onto the bed.

"Hero?" I panted. "Are you okay?" 

"Yes," Hero grunted. "More than okay."

Thank you all so much for getting me to 4k.

Please remember to vote and comment.

Feel free to follow me (: