11

Hey everyone:) I had Trouble by Coldplay go through my head on this one (:
____________________________________

As I sat up on the bed, I saw that Hero's girlfriend- or whatever she was- stood dumbstruck in the door way as we remained tangled together. 

Hero didn't move, but loomed over me as he stared back at her, grinning ear-to-ear. The more they continued challenging each other, the more uncomfortable I grew. I tried pushing at Hero's chest, but he was as immobile as a large boulder. 

His eyes met mine, captivating me with their shocking green color. He then tore them away by rolling his eyes and falling back onto the bed. 

I didn't hesitate in jumping to my feet and heading towards the door that was still blocked by his 'girlfriend' that now made direct eye contact with me

"I am so sorry," I sincerely apologized, "I was only trying to find a place to sleep."

"That you did," She snapped, "with my boyfriend."

Oh, so they were boyfriend and girlfriend. 

I frowned. "I didn't mean to... I was drunk..."

This caused her to laugh. "Exactly the same excuse every other girl he lands in bed with uses. "

I shook my head, not wanting to be in the middle of their drama. "Look, I have to find my friend. I just want to leave."

To my surprise, she sighed, stepping aside so I could escape. 

"Please do." She replied snobbily.

I hastily made my out the door and when I took one last look back, Hero was pinning me with his eyes once more, looking like he wanted to say something. It didn't last long because his girlfriend slammed the door in my face. 

When I finally made it back to the bathroom, Josephine was waiting on the toilet lid, looking confused. 

"Where did you go?" She asked. 

I shrugged. "Just wandered a bit."

Josephine nodded, handing me the glass of water I'd forgotten about. I took it gladly, hoping me lifting the glass to my lips would mask my guilty expression.

Has everyone seen AWC yet? It was so good I can't even explain. Alright sorry I'll stop (:

Please vote and comment (: