100

Hey everyone!! I was so stoked to see so many people asking for me to update (: I wrote an extra long chapter just for you guys!!!!
_________________________________________

My eyes gravitated towards several texts:

Evan: Seriously. What is this?

Amanda: Okay. This really isn't funny. Who uploaded this?

Samuel: I'm going to need to inform the college dean about this.

Ben: Hold up. Did you all really forward this to the entire school? Lmao.

Candice: This makes me want to throw up.

Noah: I always knew she was a whore.

Elijah: Not really surprised. 

The source of what every single student was judging made me almost lose my breath. I could tell what it was before it had begun- it was a minute-long video of a girl sprawled across a bed.

It wasn't the brown-haired- girl like I expected.

It was me.

All burgundy hair and all. I was craned back, perfectly facing the angle the camera was set in, making sounds I wished could have remained in private. I could see every emotion that was plastered on my face.

What made it worse was Hero, screwing me, as he ever so slightly looked up in the viewfinder. 

How had this video been taken? Had he done this? 

You freaking idiot. Of course he did. You can't make excuses for him now. 

Did this mean I had to be the girl in the picture? I'd been staring at myself the entire time? 

Inside, my heart was screaming at me. Maybe Hero didn't take it. Maybe it was Kylie or anyone else that hated my guts. 

"Hero!" I screamed, hoping to God he would answer and tell me this was all a dream.

All that followed was silence. He wasn't here. I was alone.

Without thinking I stormed out the door, pulling out my phone to call an Uber.

When I made it to Whitney Hall, I took a deep breath. I didn't know what I expected to gain from this. The chances that Hero would be here were slim. The most I could do was ask Luke if he'd seen him.

Working up the courage to approach his dorm room, I started for the hall's entrance doors, only to stop in my tracks. 

A large group was huddled nearby, exclaiming excitedly. I stood observing the scene until they all noticed me.

They turned immediately whispering amongst each other.

What? 

A petite girl with pajamas still on, paved her way out of the group. 

"You really decided to show your face here?" She asked with an airy tone.

"What are you talking about?" I demanded, feeling my eyes water. 

I had a good idea of what she was spouting about.

"You actually made a sex tape and sent it to the school!" The girl continued, laughing. "That's illegal you know!"

I flushed. "No! No, I really didn't-!"

"Is this really what you do?" A boy with black hair asked. "You hop from one guy to the other? We've seen you here many times." 

I felt my nerves get the best of me. No. They had it all wrong. I didn't even know this was happening!