55

Hey everyone (: thought Liam Payne was a good choice (:
_____________________________________

I wasn't sure how long I'd been sitting on the bed. It could have been ten minutes or even an hour, but I sat on the bed sinking into my own despair.

What a mess I had made of my life. Not only had I done things against what I believed against religiously but I had pushed my parents out of my life. They were only trying to do what was best for my life.... right?

Realizing I'd left my phone in my dorm room, I kicked a nearby desk. I needed to call or text my parents and come clean. They needed to know I was sorry. 

I jumped on the four-poster when I saw the door opening. I sighed in relief when I saw it was only Hero, though I wasn't feeling excited at his appearance.

"I thought I saw you come in here." He said. 

"Can I go back in my room?" I asked with an icy tone. 

"Sorry." Hero lowered his head in shame. "I only wanted to make sure my cousin was okay..." 

"Okay, what is the deal?" I shouted, making the echo vibrate off the walls.

"What?" Hero snapped, now more irritated.

"Well, for starters," I spit, "at the party you were a dick and extremely stand-offish. Hero, I don't know if you realized it but I just lost my virginity."

"So?" Hero shrugged. 

"It's a big deal for me." I explained. "I know when I was in the moment, I didn't seem talkative but now I am. I did the one thing I promised myself I would keep until marriage and you don't even care." 

"It's not that I don't care-" Hero began but I interrupted him mid-sentence. 

"Secondly, you are always treating Josephine like the lowest scum on the earth. But now... you're being affectionate?"

"Josephine has..." Hero trailed off. "She and I have a complicated relationship."

"I know you two dated!" I blurted out without much thought.

Hero looked sick at my mentioning of this. 

"So what?" He scoffed. "You're jealous or some twisted shit?" 

"No," I answered honestly, "Jo told me everything. It was a misunderstanding. My point is that things didn't end on a good note for you two. Why did things change just now?"

"It's complicated," Hero seethed.

"Look," I retorted sharply. "I know you have a habit of pushing people away and acting like you don't care. In the end, you only feel remorseful. You're showing that now. I'm trying to help. Just talk to me for once."

Hero's shoulders lowered. "There isn't much to say except that things in her life are really fucked up and she's sort of left in the dust. I got pissed at Chad for mentioning what he did."

I glowered. "Don't you think Jo has a right to know the truth?"

"You just don't really get it." Hero groaned. "It's something you'll have to talk to Josephine about."

After a moment of unbearable silence, Hero approached me. 

"I'm sorry I'm keeping you in the dark. I'm not trying to be a dick. I just..."

As he neared closer, he stroked my cheek. I leaned in, feeling his breath fan across my face.

Without warning, his smashed his lips to mine, thrashing our tongues together.  

I knew this was the last thing I needed to be doing with Hero. I had just been trying to ward him off in my thoughts and thinking about contacting my parents. 

Clearly I didn't know what I needed.

Feeling brazen, I tumbled off the bed, slipping to my knees. I felt the numb sting as I eyed the zipper on his jeans.

I had seen a few movies where this had been an option...

"What are you doing?" Hero asked breathlessly.

"Improvising." I grinned. 

Going for the button on his jeans I ripped them down his legs, allowing his throbbing member to spring free.

Somehow, it was bigger than last time.

Jesus.

"Easy!" Hero tried to hiss, but I didn't allow him to utter a word. 

I wrapped my lips around him, feeling his tip reach the back of my throat. I eased back and forth until I felt brave enough to bob consistently. 

I heard his moans of pleasure from above me, grasping my head, as he eased me deeper.  

"Damn," Hero whispered. "How deep- just like that baby..."

It wasn't long before I felt his cock soften between my teeth. 

"I'm going to cum if you keep doing that!" Hero warned. 

I smiled, swirling my tongue around his tip, pushing him over the edge.

I soon felt a warm sensation hit my tongue. I wiped my mouth, surprised at the taste. 

Hero looked completely exhausted.

"What are you doing to me?" He managed to choke out. 

I laughed, utterly in love with this boy. 
My eyes widened when I saw the door to the dorm room open once more, putting a yellow spotlight on us both. 

"Um... am I in the wrong room?" A young boy asked looking nearly traumatized. 

I went bright red, rushing out of the room and down the hall. 

"Nope! It's all yours!"

Appreciate all the support!

Please remember to comment and tell me what you think.