37

Hey everyone.  This may be a late warning but from here on out, there will be some explicit content so read with caution!! :)
_______________________________________

I knew what I should have said. I knew what I should have done, but unfortunately, anything logical was driven out of my mind as Hero stared at me with something in his eyes: perhaps hunger or want.

For a moment, I heard my fathers strict voice warning me against this:

"Kristina! He's the devil and he's looking to ruin everything you've worked for!"

Eventually, the strict voice grew smaller in my head, diminishing to more of a daydream, then disappeared altogether.

I felt tempted by everything Hero was proposing and my eyes glittered with anticipation. He may have been the devil but in this instant, I felt that he knew what I needed. He knew what I wanted. For one night, I wanted to go against all restraints in my life and wanted to break free. 

"I've never done anything before..." I whispered, already feeling stupid with my response. 

"But certainly you've pleasured yourself." Hero began, but when he saw me shrugging he grew even more confused. 

I eyed my lap, feeling cornered and extremely inexperienced. "I don't really... know how..."

Hero sighed, lifting a hand and stroking my cheek affectionately. "How are you even real?" he breathed. 

I shook my head, not quite understanding what he meant by this. 

"In a way, my parents are religious," I replied, "They told me many times that I would surely go to hell if I ever... slept with a man before marriage."

Hero scoffed. "I can absolutely promise you that that will not happen." He immediately held out a hand, walking over to the concrete ledge. "Come on."

Without question, I put my hand in his, allowing him to lead me over to the fresh-cut lawn. He carefully eased me down, looming over me like a giant, making my heart jump in my chest.

"I'm going to pull off your jeans," Hero announced as he made quick work of it. 

I felt the material drag against my skin as he struggled to pull them over my waist. As soon as he threw them in a soggy heap and fingered the hem of my underwear, I squeezed both my legs together. 

"I'm going to need to take to take these off too." He laughed. 

"Can't you just leave them on?" I begged. 

"Oh no," Hero grinned. "If I'm going to make you feel good, I'm going to have to have access to all of you."

I nodded, instantly shutting my eyes. Maybe if I wasn't watching it would make things a bit better. 

As I felt my underwear being pulled over my thighs, I couldn't help myself. I had to look. I observed just long enough to see Hero tossing my underwear to the side, then dipping his head down... there. 

It wasn't long before I felt him enter me with two fingers. My back arched off the ground as I felt the pressure build inside me. He was merciless as he swiped his tongue over my bud, swirling it around and around. 
I felt like I would combust any moment. 

Hero kept up his punishing rhythm as he continued to pump his fingers inside me, hitting the walls of my vagina. He then expertly swirled his tongue once more over my sensitive area, making me whine impatiently. 

"Is this what you like?" Hero asked, lifting his head to look at me.

I didn't know what made it so, but there was something so carnal and hot about the way he had just pleasured me and took hold that told me he was in charge. 

I didn't think I could take anymore. 

"What could I compare it to?" I managed to choke out. 

Hero grinned mischievously, dipping his head down again and flicking his tongue even more aggressively now. The pressure was now heightened, building up to its highest point inside me....

I gripped the grass with both my hands needing to hold on to something. 

"Come on baby," Hero whispered, "let go. Come for me."

At his dirty words, I instantly came undone, looking up to the sky, and screaming into oblivion. When it all ended Hero looked at me with a satisfied smirk. 

"How was that?" He asked. 

I smiled back. "It... was different. I liked it."

Yay!! It's my birthday!

I'm so excited.

Hope you all enjoy this chapter.

Please don't forget to vote and comment