78

Hey everyone!! Hope you're having a good one. Picked the song Liar because I thought it was fitting <3 hope you enjoy the chapter
________________________________________

As I attempted to find my way through the confusing halls back to the ballroom, I thought about what had occurred between me and Dorinda.

She slapped me. She actually slapped me.

As I stared at the many portraits of normal-looking families, I wondered how they'd managed it. 

I knew how. They didn't have millionaires for parents. They didn't have money and scandals confusing every bit of their life. 

Starting down the hall once more, I ran into something hard. I looked up to find it was Hero's chest. He was gripping both my arms in a steel embrace, looking like he'd just finished crying. His eyes were red and he looked into my eyes desperately. 

"Where have you been?" He choked out. 

"I was just roaming around. I'm sorry. Where did you go off to?" I asked. 

"It doesn't matter where I was," Hero murmured, holding me against him, "I need you."

I smiled. "I'm right here."

Hero shook his head. "That's not what I mean. I need to be inside you."

"What?" I exclaimed. "Right now?"

That couldn't have been what he meant. We were in public. Wasn't that public indecency? 

"Yes." He growled. "I'm going to take you right now against this wall. I want to hear you screaming my name."

I gasped. "What if someone hears me?"

Hero smirked in the near darkness. "I want everyone to know that you are mine. You better hold on to that skirt of yours for dear life. I'm going to make this hard and fast, baby."

After looking down the hall to make sure no one was watching, I was swiftly lifted off my feet, hoisted up around Hero's waist. I didn't even realize he had already pulled down his pants when he was scrunching my skirt and pushing against my entrance. 

He was already hard and throbbing.

As directed, I fisted my skirt in both hands as he eased his way inside me. Like a carnal caveman, Hero groped my breast as he pounded me against the wall, growling loudly. 

The feeling of euphoria overwhelmed my senses, making all other thoughts of the night vanish. His touch made me forget. 

Buring his head in the crook of my shoulder, still pumping faster, he whispered:

"Say my name." 

My breath caught in my throat as I felt my orgasm hitting its high. My legs buckled as I quivered. 

"Hero," I hissed out through my teeth. 

"Who do you belong to?" He demanded. 

"You," I choked out, grasping onto his shoulder.

"You're fucking mine," Hero ordered, "Only mine. Do you understand?" 

"Yes," I whined. "I'm all yours!" 

"God, Kristina, you're so damn tight. I want you to come with me!" Hero picked up his pace, grabbing onto the muscles of my ass, trying to bury himself deeper. 

"Oh, Hero," I called out. I felt my legs go lax as he pounded into me mercilessly as I came, long and loudly, seeing my vision blur.

"Fuck!" Hero screamed as he stilled inside me, emptying himself completely. I felt his cock twitch, then go soft as he pulled out, catching his breath. 

He stroked my face as he eased me down to my feet. He then pulled up his pants, grinning like he'd just won everything in the world. 

"It's hard to believe that you were once a virgin," He grinned. 

I smiled as I remembered my first time. It had been hard and quick, but all of Hero's feelings had gone into it. He had loved me the one way he knew how. 

"You should go clean up." he went on.

I laughed. "Yeah. I'll meet you in the ballroom."

Scurrying off down the hall, I blushed at what we'd done in secret. There was something so exciting and hot about making love in fear that someone would see. I had spent so long burying my sexual desires out of reach, being the dutiful daughter. I now had my taste of what I'd been kept from and I wanted more. 

As I turned a corner and reached the double doors, I was shocked to see Josephine making her way through, her eyes bloodshot and wet. 

Fuck. What happened?

"Jo?" I asked before she could see it was me. "What's wrong? Where have you been?"

She looked a lot more worse for wear than I'd originally thought. Her hair was in a disheveled mess, having fallen out of its bun. Her makeup was streaked across her face, making her pale skin look ashen. 

"Niall took me outside. I thought he was going to tell me that he was wanting to take things to the next level."

As I heard this, I sincerely hoped she wasn't considering sleeping with him...

"I thought things were going so well between you two," I said. "What did he do?"

Jo huffed, wiping at her eyes. "It's not what he said. It's what he did..." She paused, hiccuping. "He broke up with me- well- I wouldn't say that. We never were a thing. Apparently, I read too much into things. He said that he and Hero came up with this-"

I furrowed my brows growing more confused. "What do you mean?"

"It was a joke, okay!" Josephine spit out the sentence as fast as she could. "They wanted to take the good girl and string her along as much as possible. They wanted to see how gullible I could be. It was like a fun game of tag they played."

This statement hit me hard in the chest. I couldn't believe how stupid I'd been. I had just finished letting Hero take me against the wall in the darkness of a hall, like I was some dirty secret. 

They wanted to take the good girl and string her along....

Then what the hell was I?

I formed my hands into fists, as I felt my anger rise inside me as I realized just what they had done to my best friend. She had fallen in love as I had and received a broken heart in the end. It was nothing but a game to them. 

"That man is dead," I stated, picturing Niall's perfect chiseled face, purple from my punches. 

"What?" Jo asked, looking up from her tear-stained hands. 

I began marching through the double doors, not caring whether this would affect my job. 

"I'm going to take care of this."

Whew. The drama. Lmao.

Do you all think Hero was with his grandmother?

I hope you all are enjoying reading this as much as I am writing it <3