56

Hey everyone! Hope you had a good Christmas <3 please enjoy Befour by Zayn while reading
________________________________________

"Wait!- shit-!" 

I heard Hero panting, doing his best to keep up with me. Despite this, I kept running, heading for the golden knob of my dorm door. 

"Kristina! Can you just wait for me? Fuck!"

Turning, I saw that Hero was hopping on one foot, still pulling on his jeans.

"What?" I hissed. "Josephine's still asleep!"

"I know!" Hero retorted. "You just left me back there! I think that fucker just saw my dick and liked it-"

"Okay, can you just get off my back?" I snapped, feeling all the stress from tonight flood my thoughts. 

I took Hero off guard, making him frozen to the spot, looking utterly baffled.

"What?" 

I took a stance, ready to let him have it. I scoffed. 

"You think just because I.... did that to you... anything has changed? I don't want you near me! Go see Kylie or whatever it is you do!" 

"Why are you acting so crazy right now?" Hero asked.

"Do you really have no conscious? I'm just a fucking notch in your belt! You outed me in front of my date!" 

Hero glowered. "It was a figure of speech, Kristina! Damn it! And you were on a date with my cousin!" 

"What difference does it make!" I screamed, not caring how loud I was being. 

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Hero spat. "He's family! That was not something I wanted to see! I thought he had a right to know-"

I huffed in exasperation. "Don't act all innocent! You didn't tell him to spare his feelings- you did it to spite me!"

"I'm sorry to break it to you," Hero said, "but darling, not everything revolves around you."

"Why are you so cruel?" I asked shakily. "Why do you show up at every turn, knowing that I-"

Hero grinned. "That you what? Want to fuck me everytime I try to stop your advances?"

I scoffed. "Everytime I-? You're unbelievable! Just do me a favor and stay away from me!" 

When I finally made it into the room, slamming the door behind me, Josephine sat up in her bed eyeing me. 

"Hey, are you alright?" I asked, going to her. 

"I don't know," Josephine replied, "what happened? I don't feel so good..."

"You drank someone's spiked punch at the party." I explained sitting on the corner of her bed. "Chad drove us back."

Josephine leaned on her elbow, pressing a hand to her forehead. "Oh yeah. Chad. How'd that go? When's your next date?"

"About that," I began, locking my fingers together on my lap. "We aren't going to be seeing each other again."

Josephine frowned. "Why not? I really thought he was into you."

I shook my head. "Can we just not talk about it? We should head to bed."

Josephine simply nodded as I headed to my nightstand flicking off my lamp.

Thank you all for reading.

Don't you think Zayn deserves more credit for the music he puts out? I do lol.

Please remember to vote and comment